WTT Turning point magnesium models for Hydrangea SS

They are collectable. If they were still being made on the regular there would not be as crazy of a demand for them. Same thing with the base set Pokémon cards, magic cards or anything else of that nature. People want what they can’t have, simple as that. Also its a strong reminder of the good ole days as a kid lol

2 Likes

True. I been hanging onto a base set pack of Pokemon cards for awhile now. Pokemon does cash in on that cliche alittle though with similar but slightly different reprint sets like Evolutions. Would be cool if they did something like that.

3 Likes

Yea another run wouldn’t even be the same. I mean I’d still pay a couple hundred bucks for it if they did a new run but it’s not a collectors item at that point.

7 Likes

bumperino

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump. Also looking for Hydrangea stainless steel stuff.

2 Likes

bomp

1 Like

Bompbompalomp… Show me the Hydrangea SS ladssssss

1 Like

bompybompy

1 Like

Lmao some of the discussion on this thread reminds me of when people started selling Peak 1’s for like, less than $100 because the Peak 2 dropped.

Best of luck on your search! In the meantime, check that doc some schmuck made on the Peak :wink:

Bump. Also looking to buy a Damascus incase anyone gets one and doesn’t like it.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bumpoooooo

The Damascus has not even been shipped yet. In a couple months I’ll bike over the mountains to your place so you get to try it ! Well after all that snow on top of Mt Hamilton melts, of course. This was yesterday as seen from Uvas road, halfway between San Jose and Morgan Hill.

3 Likes

Bomp

Bompooooo

1 Like

Yapbomp

YYFriend have it in stock already fyi

2 Likes

Ey thanks!

2 Likes

Velociraptor twins go bompity bomp