WTT: Several Throws for a Ti 888 (Also LF: 2010 888 Classic, 2011 888)

I want a Ti 888, but money’s tight at the moment. This is probably a long shot, but I want to trade any combination of the throws I have listed below for one (i’d like the team edition color, but beggars can’t be choosers). I’m also interested in trading for a 2010 888 Classic (the splash-ano one, not the 888x) or a 2011 888. All throws coming from a COVID-19-free household

-Ti Vayder #136 in Grey (lowest serial number for the greys), one small mark on each rim from hitting a lenolium floor (see pics), still as smooth as it was out of the box, Box Included

-One Drop Legenardy Terrarian w/ ulta lite side effects, includes original spike side effects and brass “ultra lite” side effects, Mint and includes box

-YYF Shutter Wide Angle pants edition, bearing was swapped with an NSK gold center trac, Mint and includes box (will include some zipline gold nylon strings which look baller with this throw)

-YYF/YYT Ethos, Has a few dings but nothing major (see pics), some vibe, no box

-07 888, Not in the best shape as you can see, but still perfectly playable

-Hspin Pyro (2nd run i believe) #746, Not in the best shape as you can see, but still plays suprisingly smooth

!

1 Like

bumpity

bump

Bump, I’m also interested in trading for a 2010 888 Classic (the splash-ano one, not the 888x) or a 2011 888

bump

Not sure if you want to sell but if you do I will take that 2007 888 off of your hands for 40$ !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.