WTS: ILOVEYOYO E1NS and Torino! See Pics! BOTH GONE

Hey everyone, Lolboi here!

I recently stopped throwing, and since I’m pretty tough on cash right now I decide to sell two of my favorite throws.

First off is an ILOVEYOYO E1NS. This is a first production run model - one of the first throws ILYY made! It is in excellent condition, pretty sure it’s mint. I don’t have the original package, unfortuately. Price: 90 80 OBO SOLD

Next is an ILOVEYOYO Torino, my personal favorite ILYY yoyo. Also in mint condition, again, no packaging.
Price: 70 65 OBO SOLD

Both for the discounted price of 140! 110! This is a huge deal but I need these gone! SOLD

Both of these yoyos have their original bearings and silicon pads. I’m currently only looking for $ via paypal.

Thanks for checking out my post, and hopefully you consider adding these two wonderful throws to your collection!

P.S. I realize that I have no trades on here (when I was actively throwing YoYoNation was the go-to forum) so I am definitely willing to ship first.

Um, you do realize that $90+$70 is only $160, right? $175 for both is hardly a discount.

Oh, oops! I guess i forgot to change that price when i lowered the prices of them. Thanks for pointing that out!!