WTB TITANIUM THROWS!!! HELP COMPLETE THE COLLECTION REALLY NEED OXYS NOW!!!

Offering top dollar! No hassle or wheeling and dealing. Can prove this by other members have bought from on here

Collecting all titaniums so shoot me a pm and will make fast payments for average or better than average going prices! Tired of searching only to be a few minutes late to the party so premium prices are better than frustration of being a minute too late. Looking for solid Tis mainly but may be interested in higher end partials for right price.

I have the following. Have acquired some since starting this thread.

Ricochet
Hyperion
Dazzler
Aurora
Sovereign (want another)
TiWalker
TiPhiter
TiPhiter II
Tirade

Will still entertain reasonable prices on the ones I have but not going to jump like I would for more rare throws. The Hyperion, Ricochet, and Dazzler could most likely be found on sale in the upcoming weeks from retailers. Dazzler might sell out before then though as my understanding is that there are only a couple left right now.

I have really acquired more than originally thought I would be able to so many thanks to those that have gotten me one step closer to completing this collection.

I am in need of the Oxy Tis and the 3yo3 Ti5

To the top. Come on guys. I know there are some just sitting collecting dust somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bring me some Tis. A 9.06 would be :grin: