WTB Markmont Classic

Thanks for all the help guys, I’ve made a few key additions to the organic collection, but am still missing the one many of us place atop the pedestal: the Markmont classic. If anybody has one I’ll pay top dollar for it. Especially for a nickel, purple, black, or clear colorway

2 Likes

A-RT’s literal entire catalog :wink: all organics, but I tend to agree the Grail is the best of their stuff overall and also very representative of the “A-RT experience”. So if you have a grail, you’re good there.

• MMC (sorry, MC) is an absolute must-have
  • Smashing Monocle
  • Radical Seas Siren V2
  • 2sick Seraph / G2 OC (very similar shapes to me)
  • CLYW Peak 2

If you want a bimetal there are some other exotics to be had in this area, the Mythril Flux is very good, and would be my personal pick.

This guy has a Peak 2 up for sale right now, it’s really pretty too.

This guy has a parlay and pickaxe up for grabs

1 Like

I just purchased a handful of YoYos, now the Markmont Classic is what I need before I buy anything else.

1 Like

I have also heard very good things about the DocPop Icarus - its on my imaginary list of yoyos to get.

3 Likes

If you want something a bit different, the Quail is a true gem. Put a Cloud String on it!

Quail seems to be the one A-RT that nobody wants to part with so far

3 Likes

Anybody with a MarkMont Classic?

I have the original nickle Markmont I just put up.

1 Like

I’m interested if you still have it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.