Please close

Nearing the end of the first leg of my journey into responsives… Few more I want to try before moving on! Everytime I bump I end up spending another $200 bucks… I need to stop this. stopped the buying spree! Got enough to satisfy 10 people. Thanks for all the deals friends!

Current faves rotation:

• fixed responsives: wood blood cell, rc_yoyo slimline unnamed, bc apollo

• Modern responsives: confusion and gamer light. Have a respawn lite and bumblebee enroute. Changing my mind about deep states as they are not that responsive even with bearing mods. Will be ordering an RBC soon.

Wants:

• Weekender minty - last thing I’m going to let myself maybe get. got a popart instead!

• Custom new makers wood fixed axles slimline models only! Okay I’ve had my fill. Wife is gonna kill me.

• Light weight modern responsives need to save me from myself

Incoming / Received:

• Spinworthy Blood Cells raw or colored Got 2 incoming.
  • Spinworthy anything including survivalist 2 survivalists incoming + maybe a different one.
  • Jon Gates wood anything Got a retro gamer and 1 spectraply incoming
  • Mk1 spinworthy red blood cell gonna pick up the latest drop
  • One drop deep state with color splashes! Have 2 Deep states. Starting to get bored of tinkering for response.
  • Cavemen Go unnamed unknown - Impossibly light for the size and hard to get used to but I enjoy it!

Thanks and let me know!

5 Likes

Still in stock! If you can’t find a ti vayder, I’ll consider letting mine go

3 Likes

Yeah was seeing if I could get it for at least a little less than retail but … Ill probably end up getting one for retail.

Definitely interested in your vayder if you’re ready to let it go!

I owned an original ti- Walker back when they first released. Back in 2012 I sold it to help raise funds for my wedding. One of the best and worst choices of my life. I have a lovely wife now still but I’m ti-walkerless. Fast forward to now, since I’m yoying again I just heard about the ti vayder and read The whole thread about the release here on yo-yo expert. I’m totally enchanted about the thought of potentially owning one now since the ti-walker is almost impossible to own again. I just loved the way they played and I would assume the vayder is very similar with some modern updates!

Bump. Updated list and still emptying my pocketbook!

1 Like

PM Sent

Bump it.

2 Likes

Bump for responsive goodness!

They are a bit heavy, but the titanium Confusions are still kind of cool. FYI there are two styles of Weekenders. They both have the same profile, but one has an Energy Dome-style post and the other has a fingerspin cup (for pullstarts). The fingerspin cups are the current version of the Weekender and weigh a few grams more than the original. I like them much better though, and I haven’t heard anyone complain since the change. Best of luck on your hunt!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip on the weekenders Doc! I think I’d be fine with either version to start!

I saw your review of the ti confusion too. I’m usually a sucker for titanium throws but I like the wraparound rims of the aluminum confusion and not sure how that translates to the ti version. I’m still throwing it around in my head. I know @Malachi is selling one still at a juicy price.

The rims of the Ti Confusion definitely do not go past being “flat” on the inside and overall it has the same profile but truncated to be thinner. Still fun, though.

I still have my spare, let me know if you want to work something out. =)

Stuff the Onedrop tenball with Vaseline, your deep state will be perfect.

1 Like

Already did that and more! Stuffed to the brim with vaseline and it was still extremely hesitant to return on pulls compared to other modern response yoyos I’ve tried like confusion, and gamer lite.

Even used an old 8 ball bearing filled with nail glue to create a fixed bearing blank. That makeshift blank worked pretty great! However the sleep times are much less than that of a smaller fixed axle I’m sure due to the diameter of the bearing.

1 Like

Ain’t mint and I don’t have the bag, but the damage is minimal and the throw is great.

Hammerkick my DM’s in the back of the knee if you’re interested, otherwise good luck on your quest.

2 Likes