WTB: Good Priced Older ILYYS and MORE! COME LOOK! Have $$$ Ready!!

Currently Looking For:
Noctu: Older 64g version only, I know the new ones are selling for $120 but not willing to spend anywhere near that.
Wasabi: Original Lighter one or 09, any Wasabi probably :).
E1ns: Original, Peral, ONLY the lighter ones, not the 69 gram ones.
Lio: Any, especily Canflon style.

Also Looking For:
Deadly Spins Wrath
Cupcake White w Blue and Pink colorway only
Peaks (Will pay $5 hundo for an OG one)
EKG (Hari Kari Ed especily!)
Good Priced Gnarwheel maybe?

More that I cant think of now, on my phone editing this so I will reedit and add more later.

PM me and we will talk there. You MUST name your price, dont PM me saying “offer” or “idk how much I want” Only looking to buy, not trading atm.

I dont do Paypal atm, that could change in the future but as of now Paypal isnt an option, I can either do a bank transfer (you will have the $ instantly) or I can send a money order in an envelope (takes ~3 days) I wont send cash in the mail. If you know of any other way you would like to do lmk and Ill see if Im able to do it. =)

I didnt think I would find a Bapezilla as fast as I did. Since like 8 new yoyos are on the way Im not really looking to buy any new ones right now. Possibly ILYYs still if they are a very good deal, I will keep this thread updated w my wants.

Lawson

Refrain from posting in people’s threads.

This is my thread and I was bumping it since it has been over 24hrs. Just adding updated info instead of just saying ‘bump’ :).

What? it was his own thread.

My app messed up sorry it was intended post elsewhere. Sorry ,free BUMP?

Bump, have more disposable income ;).