''WORLDS THE MOVIE''

Its that time of the year again with World Yo-Yo Contest days away I put together a 3 part video titled ‘‘WORLDS THE MOVIE’’. In each video you will see some of the heavy hitters that you have grown to love through out the years. All of the footage is from last years 2012 World Yo-Yo Contest where Hiroyuki Suzuki took the title as the World Yo-Yo Champion. In the 1A Division. Now I know a lot of people are think why did I wait until now to put out this footage. Well with rumors flying around about 2012 being the last year the contest was being held in the United States. I thought it would be an interesting idea to put out all that I filmed right before the 2013 World Yo-Yo contest encase the contest was in another country. And encase it was a while before the US saw another one. Luckily for us it will be in the same place that it has always been for one more year. And it looks like it will be a great turn out with some of our favorite players showing up that were not there last year. And with that said I present to you ‘‘WORLDS THE MOVIE’’ enjoy… .