Worlds 2011

I emailed them yesterday, and they haven’t mailed back how long does it usually take?

YES it finally worked thank you Jayyo. Getting exited to seeing all of you guys down there.

me too!!!

Im going definetly. cant wait, hope i can get se yoyo. ;D

Can I just like pay at the door since I’m not going to compete…?

yeah, it’s $60 at the door for 3 days. but you don’t get the free t shirt, and can no longer get the SE yoyo or a ticket to lucky’s bbq.

How about for one day?

Just wondering… would I be allowed to bring my carrying case with all my yoyos in it as a carry on? It’s a metal case, 20"x14"x7". about half of the throws in it are metal.
Or would I be better off just making a new case from an old laptop case?
(Flying direct flight from LAX to MCO, then a direct flight back MCO to LAX)

I’m pretty sure you have to buy the pass online. I’m competing in 1A, so you buy the entry for your division, shirt, yoyo, and your pass. There’s a 1 day pass, 2 day, and 3 day.

Im going I went last year and it was an absolute BLAST! I cant wait to see all of you guys next year:)

I’ll be there! Hope to see everyone there!

i got to see my dad yesterday!!
if you havent heard he was in afghanistan
the good thing is that he signed me up for worlds for good!!!
i got the t shirt and se yoyo!!!
i am in the hotel also
see you guys there!!!

Anyone else dreaming about this? :o

So yeah, I’m going to be there for two of the days. It’s going to be awesome. First contest I’ve ever been to, what a way to start things off. Can’t wait to see you guys rip it.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. Will there be a problem with having a small backpack or bag so I can carry a few things around? Yoyo case, phone, etc. or do they require you to leave all personal goods in your car, room, etc.?

2. When registering it said choose what days you’ll be attending at the door. Do I just need to show up the days I wanna go? Since I paid for two days would I just show up, say, the first and third days? Do they give a name tag or wrist band for proof of admission?

Really, I’m sorry for stupid questions, it’s a new experience. Thanks guys, can’t wait to see you all there!

That isn’t a stupid question at all people actually just carry around there case everywhere they go but a lot of people just have it lying open on the floor. When registering for two days just tell them the days at the place where you register. Last year they gave us these neck things with the world yoyo contest on it and a picture of you. If you look at like 2010 videos people will be wearing them.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate the info!

Im going again :wink:

Im staying at the hotel 4 days and getting the special ed. yoyo.(wonder what it will be? :D)

So stoked and saving up money

Oh and samyoyos is right about the case / id thing they take ur pic and put it on a card and u wear it around your neck. And people have all their yoyos laying everywhere. :wink: Btw incase your wondering you can pay at the door… I did it last year. Its 30 dollars :wink:

I didn’t like last years mini se yoyo.

it was ok. but it gets boring after a while. cant wait to see this years se yoyo!