WIN A FREE 3YO3 Bass Line 2!!!

If you’d like to win a Bass Line 2 check out the contest on 3YO3’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/3yo3yoyos

It’s super easy, just like and share the picture and you’re entered! The winner will be drawn Friday, June 13th at 8 pm (EST).

If you don’t win, the Bass Line 2 will be released Friday, June 13th at 8 pm (EST) here at YoYoExpert and on my website :slight_smile:

Thanks and good luck!!

Hmmmm. I’m in

Was all up in that already!

Only a few more hours left to enter for your chance to win a Bass Line 2! Check out the 3YO3 facebook page for more information.

The winner will be announced at 8pm EST TONIGHT!

Sweet! Good looking throw.

That matte black is just beautiful, it looks like one of the flat black Freehand Mg’s. I really need a half black/half gold version of this…like an old school Cold Fusion.

(J△NW△LF W△LF) #7

Oh my, the packaging is fantastic! It would be great if I won this on my birthday. ::slight_smile:

Thanks! We’re super excited about this throw and everything that comes along with it! It’s been a lot of work, but it’s all worth it getting these into everyone’s hands ;D

Thank you to EVERYONE who helped make this giveaway/yoyo release so special! :smiley:
Congratulations to Ethan Harper, the winner of the 3YO3 Bass Line 2 Giveaway!!! :slight_smile:

Bass Line 2s are ON SALE NOW!!! Pick yours up here at YoYoExpert or straight from my website! :slight_smile:
Colors are very limited, so don’t delay!