Will the Qubit be coming back?

I saw a review, and it looks like fun. Or is it over?
If someone has one they’d like to trade or sell, let me know.

2 Likes

There should be more. Hopefully sooner than later!

8 Likes

Thanks.

Indeed; there will certainly be more.

A very good thing…:wink:

2 Likes

New run has been machined/anodized and is in Randy’s possession being tested as we speak.
(And they look fresh as all get out.)

11 Likes

Will they be in the same colorways? Or are you waiting to announce that?

2 Likes

I pick mine up all the time, unique and fun. Longest spinning? Not at all, but that misses the point I think.

1 Like

China would be my guess…

I prolly know less than anybody on this forum about Qubits.

But if Ed posted on December 19th that the next batch has been machined, anodized and is in Randys’ possession.

If that post was correct. Than The Qubits aren’t anywhere near China.

Unless Randy lives ‘in’ China?

Unless I was totally asleep(possible) while the last Christmas era batch was released and I missed them too🤓?

I will PM Ed right now…:thinking:

3 Likes

That’s what I get for not going back and reading the whole thread before I go wise cracking… thanks doc!

Hey, I wasn’t trying to ‘correct you’.

I’ve been wondering myself about the Qubits… since I TOTALLY missed them when they were first released.

Randy actually mentioned something to me awhile back.

But I just realized the other day that he never updated his timeline.

And I can’t find his message… can’t exactly remember what it said?

…still looking…

I think I will just email him directly.

I will let you know.

2 Likes

Just want to mention one thing about the qubit. You won’t be pulling off long combos on it. Maybe a kwijibo or two, and without a regen, it’s back to the hand time.

I still like. If you get one, at least you know.

fortunately regens are fun! :slight_smile:

in all seriousness, it is a super different throw experience. incredibly forgiving in some ways, but while beginning players might assume its width makes it easy to hit everything, it is not. not sure what became of the ones Randy posted a few months ago. i can follow up.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting a Qubit when the next run drops. Hoping it’s soon!