Wide Yoyos

i noticed you have thread in the background do you make your own string?

1 Like

Yep, see Stringmaking & yoyos: A deep well of a hobby

7 Likes

CLYW Akita 48.1 mm, Wanker 48 mm, CLYW Manatee 48.2 mm, YYF Monster Edge 55.6 mm

5 Likes

that gap is huge!

Haha yeah it’s one of yyf more bizarre design choices. Wide enough it makes things a little challenging sometimes

2 Likes

Superwide yoyos are really good for learning Seasick.

2 Likes

Fishing off Oregon Inlet is good for learning that too

2 Likes

i just made some string today one of them was pretty trash-y it’d work great with the Trashcan

So rad. Whered you get it?

1 Like

Got it as a b grade for anno flaw from yye. Sent it to jhendrickson to be galaxy blasted and then on to jasonwongzero to be anodized. I think spottedbananna actually did the annodization

2 Likes

That wideboii looks good. Any plans on keeping a few raw for a production run this time round? Or nah?

2 Likes

I might order a couple raw for the production run.

2 Likes

OR! Clear/black fade in the same vein as the D2 would be siiiiick.

2 Likes

no, sorry (@PhilosophicalSuicide), but here there is something wrong … the one in the first photo, and that went on sale in this thread

WTS: YYR prototype PerfectStar - Buy / Sell / Trade - YoYoExpert Forums

and here too

SPYY REVENGER and YYR PerfectStar Proto for your Copper Plated Parlay or Sudo - Buy / Sell / Trade - YoYoExpert Forums

it is not a PerfectStar!!! … because the PerfectStar has a width of 47 mm. and not 45 but above all because it has a rim with an evident lip and not sloping.
This is the PerfectStar

perfectstar

So, the top one that yoyo is ??? ( @NathanC, @yoyojoe what do you think about it?)

1 Like

Magic yo-yo Behemoth next to shutter

5050IMG_20211029_112519_567

5 Likes

but really? anyone know anything about this “not PerfectStar”???

1 Like

Maybe it’s just like a bootleg.

I don’t think that’s a YYR model

1 Like

as I was saying a few minutes ago in another thread, that tilt of the rim tells me something but I don’t remember … it might as well be a bootleg, as you say, … bho, I don’t remember … I have that annoying feeling of how much it doesn’t you can express a word but “you have it on the tip of your tongue” … what a nuisance!!! :disappointed: :sob: