Whovians of YYE thread!!!(POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!)

Yeah that was quite a bummer. But at Disneyland, I saw a guy that had a perfect David Tennant outfit on. He even had the shoes and glasses.

I’m not actually that sad about it. He was a magnificent do for and had a great run. I just don’t really feel it as hard as a lot of people do. My sister says I have no heart.

I liked matt Smith, but i honestly think it is a good thing he is leaving. Its time for a change. I wish clara was leaving as well, though. I like her acting, but the character that she plays is so annoying! Im excited to see how they are going to play off the season finale. Also really excited to see david tenant and billy piper come back for the 50th special!

I hope David gets to finish his sentence to Rose. Honestly “Rose Tyler I” is a quote that needs to b finished.

Tom Baker is best Doctor, hush. xD

I know I’m kinda late to the party, but I’m pretty sure that it said “Introducting (or Presenting) John Hurt as the doctor.” I think that they had no choice but to have that title pop up (which I felt was out of place), or a lot of people would’ve been confused, as to who he was supposed to be. Before he turned around I thought he was the Master, the coat and back of his head looked pretty similar.

My theory is that John Hurt was the doctor that stopped the Time War. This technically makes him the 9th doctor, but because he had to basically commit genocide to end the war, he doesn’t view that incarnation of himself as “The Doctor-” The doctor is the title for the Time Lord that helps and saves worlds, not destroys them. Matt Smith is the 11th “Doctor” but not the 11th incarnation.

Oh and my favorite doctor for New Who is Eccleston, Classic Who is tied between Tom and Paul.

Gotta say though that Matt can really act, I’ve talked to a lot of people that seem determined to hate him, but of the three doctors for New Who, I believe that Matt has been the best actor of the three.

Guys, Stop being all whiney for Matt…because, in the end…Tom Baker was all we ever needed, David Tennant wass econd…So…yeah…Tom baker or nope.avi

BFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTT!!! so little Dr. who… whai does bbc do dis to us?

I cannot explain how much I disagree. But oh well. And also, I agree. WHY BBC. THIS IS TORTURE.

1 Like

BBC. Stahp.
This is horrible!!!

[u][b]I BLAME MOFFAT

1 Like

Ugh.

So how bout them companions?

as in who’s your fav? I like Amy.

Rose definitely Rose :slight_smile:

Amys awesome too, but rose is the best.

See I liked rise she was cool. But for some reason Amy felt more relatable and that helped me like her more.

Amy or Donna. Probably Amy. Rose felt too pathetic (no offense) for me. Felt their love together kinda took away from the series. Martha was alright.

it scares me that our opinions match so closely. Because literally that’s what I was going to type, if it weren’t for my time crunch. 0.o

lolol. Weird.

So I just started watching my first two episodes with Eccleston. I must say, I like him a lot as a Doctor so far and like the hint of fun he brings to the table also. (Episodes were End Of the World and Rose)

So who do y’all think is the next one?