whos competing in scales in feb remeber deed lines on feb 14

6 Likes

i wanted to, but remember… i’m bad. :frowning:

2 Likes

Saying your bad isn’t gonna help you get better!:wink::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

you dont got to be good just have fun with it, right @ColinBecko

3 Likes

Touche! but i’ve been yoyoing for almost a year, and only know a handful of tricks. gonna work on that this year.

3 Likes

Totally! We have amateur for those looking to just get their feet wet with competing :slight_smile: The level of pressure in this contest is so much lower than any real life contest since you get to control what take of your freestyle the judges get to see - we think it’s worth for anyone to do it.

5 Likes

I’m competing in amateur division. This is my first “competition” ever. I’ve never been judge before. I’m very excited

4 Likes

this is my 2nd comp I went to nats and was in wild card but I only did like 6 tricks

2 Likes

I know what you mean but soon y’all start just figuring things out and stuff will just start clicking for at least that’s what happened to me

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, can you just do your routine till you land it perfectly and submit that video, or should it be uploaded on the first take?

2 Likes

you can do as many takes as you won’t

2 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

I’m 95% sure I’ll enter… I just need to land a fs I’m proud of on camera first…

4 Likes

I registered in amateur

3 Likes

same here

3 Likes

Love to see this! If you have any questions, feel free to message me :slight_smile: Sign up by the 1st (tomorrow) for the chance to be entered in a giveaway for some merch, too!

2 Likes

Really cool idea!

1 Like

Can we submit our freestyles on the 14th? I have that doubt since you have to register before the 13th @ColinBecko

3 Likes

Scales will be doing a Q&A on the forum this week too to answer questions and encourage people to give it a try!

This is a great way to experience a contest without the stress of the stage. :100:

If anyone is considering doing it - I would highly recommend. :blush:

5 Likes

Freestyles will be due on the 14th at noon EST. This will give us time to download/prepare everything before starting our streams throughout the weekend :+1:

1 Like