Who wants to see me create a video series called CLINT?

It’s called Creating & Learning Innovative New Tricks. It’s a video series which would show me creating new tricks, kinda like Let’s Play Yoyo, but creating tricks instead of learning them.

I would do one video where I create a new mount for my trick, then the next video would be me creating a trick out of an existing mount (Trapeze, Double or Nothing etc.), then it would be me creating a trick out of a new & original mount, but you guys create the mount & there would be voting to see which mount will I use. Finally, I would dedicate one episode to me learning a really innovative trick.

And the cycle repeats.

What do you think of the idea? Anyone on board?

Also, I would be sending videos of the current version of the trick & how the trick is going to you throwers out there for some constructive criticism.

Sorry for spreading a negative energy. Just because I’ve tried and failed doesn’t mean others have to.
I’m in!

bump

It sounds like a good idea. I would like to see that.

I’m going to go ahead with the series ASAP.

if you do this, you may want to edit out parts that would seem boring to the viewer. (ie. long periods of silence, trying to get out knots, etc.)

sounds like a cool idea! :slight_smile:

Who else likes my idea?

This sounds like quite an adventurous project. I’d love to see it in action, if you can pull it off.

Before starting the series, I’d need a better camera & a tripod.

Never mind. I appreciate constructive criticism.

Clint you say? To pull this off, your arms should be strong. Heh heh… get it? Clint Armstrong…the… yoyoer… :-[

LOL! Nice pun ;D

1 Like

Why thank you thank you! And I’m sorry I’m not sure where my manners went, yes I would like to see this series alot. ;D