Who Invented the Bunny?

I notice that a pretty good amount of people have bunnies as there signatures. I do. Who started it? What does it mean?
It’s not that I don’t like it. I think it’s cute. I just want to know the facts about it.

I don’t remember. It was put on YYN some years back and remember it here too… Who knows.

It’s a mystery? Do you know how long it’s been around?

3-4 years? It may have been put on NYYR forums before then, however.

How is this related to yoyoing in any way, shape, or form? We have an unrelated section for these kind of posts. :wink:

It’s not a mystery or anything, someone just thought it would be fun, and decided to put it in their signature. I’m sure they picked it up from somewhere else though.

(WildCat23) #6

Well, it wasn’t started here, and it wasn’t started on 4chan, so who knows?

Oops. Posted this in the wrong forum. This is the one I visit the most. Just too used to it.

Thanks for moving this. I didn’t know how and I wanted to move it because I posted it in the wrong forum.

The first time I saw the bunny was on the game “Maplestory” So either whoever I was talking to was a yoyoer or it has been somewhere else. (This was 3 years ago)

You know, I just realized that I made a thread just like this…

Only mods can move it. But dang, I see you in every thread now… 37 posts and about 10 new threads in 2 days! You sure are a go getter… :wink:

I have always been interested to see who thought up all these things we see on the Internet. Although it’s nearly impossible to track down their origins…

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop

Who? The bunny, that’s who.

The user Bunny is a “Private” “Hidden” user.

He came on in 2008 posted the bunny, sent messages, then went “Private.”

And he did same on other forums.

No one noes who he is, he could be André.

It’s a mysterious tail :wink:

Fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

Modified :stuck_out_tongue: