Who did you meet at nats?

For those who went to nats, did you meet any yoyoers? Share who you met!
I met Hunter Feiurstein, Connor Schulten, Brandon Vu, Gentry Stein, Lucas Decker, Tesla Zhang @ice1000, Marco Hernandez @Scoogy, Thomas Raijin @yoyothomas, and Eric kololski @YoYoExpertEric

13 Likes

Hey @SummerThrows. I met you!

5 Likes

Were you the tall fellow with the loop 2020s giving out the counterweights?

1 Like

That sounds like Keith.

4 Likes

Yes that was me.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Was I the one who helped u with the reverse Brent stole?

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you! I can land it consistently now and I can do Brent stole>reverse Brent stole and hook>reverse Brent stole.
im not bad I swear I just main 5a okay
Also, I would just like to say that you went crazy! Your routine was great and your YouTube stuff is great! I hope to learn more from you at worlds in July!

6 Likes

I didn’t know that was u! Tysm too!

4 Likes

I met Bandon Vu, Gentry Stein, Lucas Decker, Hunter Feuerstein, Bella Freestylin, Connor Seals, Aliyah Tan, Mark Diehr from MK1, Eric Koloski and I got to interview all of them! I asked the same questions and I found out that most of them felt that Boingy Boingy was the hardest trick to learn. I also interviewed a bunch of yoyoers my age and found that the older yoyoers got started by geting ahold of a yoyo somewhere, all of the younger yoyoers got started by seeing a yoyo video on YouTube, mainly Gentry Stein or Brandon Vu. Check out my Instagram (connorayoyo) or TikTok (@connorayoyo) to see the interviews.

6 Likes

I was there on Friday only. Got to hang out with @TryCatchThrow Keith! Nice to meet you my friend.

Katie Thompson, Bella, Brandon, Jake, MK1 Mark, Enso Levi, and this bunch…. Gentry, Tyler, Yoyomom, dazzling Dave, Doc Lucky and Jim E. Johnson.

11 Likes

Great to meet you too!

1 Like

Met u too! (Ur rlly good to!)

1 Like

Woman in white in the 3rd pic is my mom lol

5 Likes