Whip thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z21aaR3PEeI

I made this trick up while playing around a bit. I’m not sure if this is a ‘Pheenix original’, but it sure looks flashy.

String visibility is bad, but as good as I managed to get it at that moment.

Tell me what you think!

Now in slo-mo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j055qWRuNtE

Awesome, I think I got it down.

I can’t even get what I’m doing from watching that video. How come you do?

I’m not sure, maybe my screen has higher quality, but I watched it over and over.

I’m not sure I’m doing it right though.

You know what? I’ll try putting some slo-mo on that and see if my 30 fps camera caught it.

EDIT: Slo-mo helps a bit, but it’s still super blurry and I can’t do this trick slower.

I’ll make a video also, my camera isn’t high-tech either, but who knows?

I’m mostly making this to see if I’m doing it right.

Brett Grimes will be trying to get this trick in 210 fps. He just needs to get the trick first.

[quote=""]

Hmm…awesome trick! Seems like a Paul Han Laceration in the beginning of the 3 seconds right?

It’s like doing jade whip really flashy by just using one hand and then just reverse it into a hidemassa hook. You can do it sideways-ish or just under-ish. The first one looks more flashy (and the one I’m doing).

“whammo flammo whippity bammo”

That should totally be it’s name.

Hahaha definitely dude

Awesome! Death attempt by me…

It looks like a Paul Han Laceration but a really short version, like the forward-back, then Hidemasa Hook. Not “sure” if it is a Pheenix Original," but it sure is crazy good!

P.S., did you eat Super Shokx-Flaks before doing that? Hehe.

The slow motion shot was taken 11:30 PM, no Super-Shok Flakx.

it would really help ;D ;D

[quote=“Pheenix,post:7,topic:4715”]
Brett Grimes will be trying to get this trick in 210 fps. He just needs to get the trick first.

Brett did, I think he got it the same day.

[quote=“belnumcree,post:15,topic:4715”]

Sick! The slow-mo was awesome .

that’s pretty equal, but there are minor differences.