Where to buy spare D bearings

Does anyone know where to buy spare D bearings? They’re sold out on YYE and everywhere else i have looked.

1 Like

we have different type of D bearings in our site.

4 Likes

Can also confirm, the ZGRT’s are pretty much the only spare D bearings I’ve been able to find previously, but they are great

2 Likes

If you search the web for 5x11x5mm bearing you will find a few options as well.

2 Likes

I also confirm ZGRT. The one-stop shop for standard (5mm wide), Medium (4mm wide) and Narrow (3mm wide) D size bearings. Also the D Bearing Blank.

Have Fun.

1 Like

Thank you guys. Just placed an order for some D bearings from zgrt

3 Likes

G2 Jake has respawn bearings which are d bearings but I agree ZGRT has them all locked in.

Mazal too has ceramic d bearings but he hasn’t been super reliable about shipping this past year.

Rewind also has d bearings right now

1 Like

Can confirm wouldn’t do mazal tried to order bearings and had to do a dispute as it was over 5 months and a month with no communication.

If you need one it’s not hard to find them, if you need bulk I would go to ali and order and just wait.

1 Like

D sized bearings should be 5x11x5 mm. If you search anywhere for this size on Google you’ll find plenty of options, you can often get a pack or 10 for a little over a dollar each. Just a forewarning, many bearing suppliers cake the bearings in lube so you’ll have to clean them.

2 Likes

Also, the higher the ABEC rating the better the tollerances. ABEC 1 will be a lot cheaper than say a ABEC 7.

Thank you…I changed that. I get mixed up. :roll_eyes::grin: