When will the normal mystery box be here!

cant wait for the mystery box i would love to get one this year

Please define a “normal” mystery box. To me the term “mystery” box says just that. It’s a mystery…

meaning not the 5a mystery box,but the one that normally comes out black friday :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I believe yoyofactory has already done those from a different site but I could be wrong and YYE has some as well.

Soon :smiley:

2 Likes

ok twitch77

really???

@YoYoExpertGarrett when will we be getting more info o the normal mystery box???

7 Likes

lol… :joy:

i would love to buy some but…info has not been coming we were told info was coming in either one or two weeks is the hold up just bc covid or is there more to it @YoYoExpertGarrett

1 Like

USPS and other mail carriers are extremely backed up right now with COVID and the holidays, they might still be waiting to receive the boxes in the mail.

1 Like

Not trying to make anyone upset! Mystery boxes are fun, and the mystery is part of that fun. I also don’t know how I could be any clearer than my last post.

2 Likes

what was your last post just that you dont know when it will be avalible for purchase not upset at all just asking some questions @YoYoExpertGarrett

1 Like

do you guys know if it will be availible before 2021

That’s the one! :grin:

Also, as is tradition, even if I did know I wouldn’t give away any info until the time is right!

4 Likes

thank you so much this is the most loving community your company is amazing cant wait for yall to make the topic say that it is here cant wait :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: @YoYoExpertGarrett

1 Like

i understand that cant wait

1 Like

It’s not normal to have a normal mystery box, and the appearance is usually a mystery as well. It’s just all so mysterious!

4 Likes

when i say normal i mean not the 5a mystrery box

1 Like