What's your rarest yoyo?

I’ve had it for awhile actually, I think it’s a 2nd gen. They have berry berry I think up to the chief or arctic circle. I agree, it’s one of my favorites too.

If they did make a pink canflon lio, it’s super rare. Just keep a look out for them, you may just find one!

1 Like

Post them up! I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d want to see them!

1 Like

Here are a few.

LOTR or Script 888 (1 of 25)

An engraved OG ILYY Mary. The sides are engraved as well. One side says ILYY Mary, the other says by raytsch. According to the ILYY site two were made.

A SPYY BAC Pure. JonRob told me that only around 8 of these models were made and sold at BAC just before the Pure released. It’s painted by Levi and stamped. Not to be confused with the VSOP Pure which has raw rims.

A Matt Schmidt Underdog. I don’t know how many of these were made but it doesn’t appear that too many were. (it’s the one on the right. :))

5 Likes

The two yoyos I’m most proud of owning are The Lord of the Rings “One Ring” edition 888 as well as my mint SPYY Pure Gold with box and letter and bag and gold strings and everything.

Totalartist, if that purple Gen Yo Majesty was 1 of 7 it’s now 1 of 6. I had that same majesty and England anodized it black and yellow/gold to match my Bumblebee car and Transformers/Steelers obsessions.

4 Likes

Pink Peak. Don’t really know how rare, but mine is the only one I have seen.

8 Likes

^ Purrdy.

2 Likes

Scha-wing!

1/1 since Chris sanded off the color from the outside of the other gold one(and I’m pretty sure that one has since disappeared). I’m the only person outside CLYW to own that guy.

2 Likes

My clsest things to rare, as far as I can tell:

1 of 4 unengraved blue M10
1 of 68 NSCo Aurora (not as rare, but was hard to track down a mint one to buy).

and now 1 of 3 Triton Splat:

I’m still waiting on Aurora and Splat to arrive.

2 Likes

OK, so some of these images are a bit shoddy, but some are OK (TA-I’ll try harder I promise!). I limited this to things I thought were likely less than 1 of 50 as a throw. I have more in unique colorways, but that is for a different thread…

1 of ? BBB 7075 Chief

The ‘newbies’. 1 of 10 LunarWind, 1 of 2 7075 Gambit, 1 of ? Capital’s Serum. For those of you interested in such things, TotalArtist also made a neat Manufacturers award thread in the gen-yo section. I gave an honorable packaging mention to the Serum. This pic helps you understand why. Not only is the artwork on the rest of the box really neat, but the CAD is included along with all the specs, in a really sweet way.

1 of ? v2 ILYY Nile

A VsNYYC G3T, 1 of not many I suspect, flanked by a pair of Agent SADR, 2 of prob. 10. The G3T is just an incredible throw. Truly. I would give almost anything to find another.

A Septopi triplet. The left most is in the original colorway and mint. 3 of ?

A Flying Hut triplet this time. The middle has been ano PC’d by Mullicabob into a ‘Tribal’ edition. Truly stunning work. Came in a beautiful presentation box. In total 3 of 30 I believe.

A pair of Moonwalkers. The anos are both unique, and I believe only 30 were made in total.

This is to complement TotalArtists DriYwet earlier. A SlckYwet, unsullied by human hands. A prize possession. The only yoyo I own that I don’t routinely throw. Cause it’s just too prrrrrty.

5 Likes

1 of 3 7075 gambit:

1 of 2 Gold 6061 ano:

1 of 10 “Supercharged” Pride:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3726/9333672359_71a289696e.jpg

1 of 5 (I think) Black Wrath proto (I lost this yoyo a while back which still aches my heart) and also a 1 of 10 Production Pride:

3 Likes

1 of 81? Ti Walker
1 of 7 Agent SADR
1 of 2 KLR
1 of 5? Summit

2 Likes

OG torrent; did hit concrete. Small gash but was painted by Brett Grimes

3 Likes

1of1 all black Model 10 no engravings.

Thanks Ernie…

2 Likes

Right on.

1 Like

Well, I have an 07 AYYA edition 888. And also a spider man albatross, which isn’t that rare I don’t think…

1 Like

MIB Pure Gold with all the original goodies.

2 Likes

Have you ever taken it out of the package? Ever thrown it? Not MIB.

1 Like

Near mint in box then :wink: I can’t now throw it.

2 Likes

Oh its still mint if there’s no damage or anything of that nature, but it should be called mint with box because mib means never taken out of its box. I know, technicalities… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks to you this is also my rarest throw. :smiley:

Also Irdaprez, that is a Benson Fok edition Sleipnir, I know because I truly regret missing out on those.

1 Like