Whats Wrong with the Antiquity?

You know what im talking about if you stock watch like do till your next paycheck.
That Poor AfterShock (Antiquity) Its an Original Run and was left in the cold till it complete froze over to the point of being shelved…and had to be thawed out for the next run, and in my complete disbelief,he still waits for someone,its like he failed a grade and hes in school with kids he doesnt even know.Just Buy him please.Those who have not yet to own one or even throw one…get it.You wont Regret it. P.s. To whom may head my advice, At least think of the Antiquity, B4 you make your decision to purchase. He needs a Home. TY :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: >:( >:( >:( >:( :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: -Grinch

people be haters XP ima Grinch, gimme a cape

Some people appreciate the antiquity colorway. Most just like bright though.

1 Like

I like the Antiquity colorway…I just prefer a bunch of other ones to it.

What brand is it? If it’s under 50 then I might :stuck_out_tongue:

it looks like a blood splattered penny to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Beautiful colorway… Nice to see something different… If you don’t like it get a dragon whatever plenty of those left…

Awesome yoyo

For the record, there is one Antiquity colorway left in stock. So, what you said is not entirely accurate.

Where does someone say there aren’t any left? I think the OP’s point was that there is one left.

I want that one… But I have no money…

He was saying it was sold out, then YYE checked inventory during the restock and found one, putting it back in stock. I think.

No, he is saying it languished, unsold. They eventually just took the page offline rather than waiting for a buyer for that lonely one.

Then when other colours were restocked, of course that lonely one is still in the “available” list where it still sits, waiting for someone to love it.

Now, whether that speculation is true or not, I couldn’t say. But that’s what Grinch is saying.

thats exactly what im saying, i bought 2 aftershocks when they first came out, the moondog and an antiquity.
I got the moondog for myself and the antiquity for my lil brother,and they are both gorgeous. i just feel bad that there is still an original run, being the antiquity just sittin there. its a wonderful colorway. online it looks alil bland, but when it gets in your hands,theres nothing like it. its a great colorway, and i hope it appears more in the future of G2 colorways. JUST SAVE HIM! XD

That was the first color I grabbed too, matches my Antiquity Albatross. Looks like a big Hershey kiss.

Well, why doesn’t somebody step up to the plate and buy the Last violet Oxy Hyperion?

There ‘are’ 4 still left in another Colorway; but even though they are feeling Blue; at least they have each other.

But that Violet Hyperion… Is all alone. Just like that sad Aftershock.

520 plus shipping.

Batr’ up…

1 Like