Whats in your collection?

It’s there, but it’s hard to capture the essence of the color on this yo-yo. It is a very dark purple and speckles of green, so it doesn’t look like you might expect, which is why it didn’t stand out for you :slight_smile: The YYE Edition Arctic Circle is on the way. I got one and have some phone pics, but there was a mishap, so I’m waiting for an exchange. As soon as I get the one that’s going in the case, I’ll photo that. Also, I’m adding a photo for the silver Avant Garde and Punchline Repeater tonight. Those were recent Ebay/BST buys. Those Flickr pics are organized in alphabetical order by the model name, so if you guys want to look for the photo that corresponds with the yo-yo, just look for a yo-yo with a name that starts with the same letter. This DarkMagic was in the “Ds.” Also, really cheap throws didn’t get a photo, and a few didn’t make the list. I do own a few MagicYoyos. Also, if you look for the Dingo photos, I didn’t shoot all 10 separately. There is a group shot in the multiples thread though. The signature link is just to give an idea of what I have, so it represents 90% of them, not necessarily cheap stuff or a lot of duplicates. I will take any photo upon request though :slight_smile: Here’s a shot of the DM:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8507/8367417753_4bc1c31868_z.jpg
dmIIworlds06 by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8188/8368485718_9e142fd2d1_z.jpg
dmIIworlds06b by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

Too many throws :smiley:

Spyy
-Pro
-Supra
-El Ranchero
-Addiction 2
-Punchline (OG)
-Orbitron 5k
-Revenger
-Amplifier
-Dynamo
-Skyy Chaser
-Stryker
-Solaris
-Pistolero 2
-Beta Pistolero (holes in the spike)
-Radian Super Light
-Spyder
-Eh 2013
-Pure (gold)

YoyoRecreation
-Gleipnir
-e=mc^2
-Stargeyser
-Mr. Butcher

Yoyofactory
-Ricochet

General yo
-Model 10 (black/red BA)
-Model 10 (Aman, B-grade)
-KLR (green comp. grade)

CLYW
-Peak (Hulk Smash)
-7075 Chief (Hulk Smash)
-Chief (66g)
-Summit

^ Wow, pretty loyal Spyy collector. Gotta love that El Ranchero. Amazing yo-yo.

YYF Loop 360
YYF Loop 360
YYF Boss
YYJ Speeder 2
YYJ DM 2
YYJ Rextreme
ILYY Saint Eel