what trick is this ??

anyone know what this trick is called at 0:55 ??

the trick and the 55 second mark is called a gyroscopic flop here is the tut:

GYROSCOPIC FLOP in expert section

That’s what Hardcore_Max said. Please don’t just repeat what people say. It’s not very helpful.