What trick did you learn at US Nats 2024?

Here’s one I learned:

Teachers: Alex Hattori and SDLS!

I have much more to post in a bit, but feel free to share!

12 Likes

Trick: planning ahead and buying tickets and stuff so I can actually go
Teacher: fomo

:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Teacher: @Prelaunch37

7 Likes

Reverse Brent stole
Teacher: my boy @Scoogy
3a kink untwist bind
Teacher: you

4 Likes

Inspired from Aliyah and also @GTDropKnot

6 Likes

A few behind the back 4A tricks.
teacher @Sgt1yoyo1

2 Likes

Lets go you got more zontal :smiley: you should try learning horizontal skin the gerbil!!!

1 Like

They did that at they end of the combo.

Tesla won 2 mini outliers from Brandon Vu during his mini outlier challenge by doing a 3a double ninja vanish! It was sick!!

4 Likes

Tesla is cool.

2 Likes

@Des you were picking up those behind the back elements really well man! Let’s throw more 4a at worlds!

3 Likes

Sounds good!

Trick: how to knock a quarter off someone’s ear.
Teacher: Connor Scholten @Tricksyouforgot44

We saw him do that downtown when he was performing once, it was really impressive!

2 Likes

ur next!

:sweat_smile:

You live here and hiding on forum??

1 Like

What is up connor

(That’s right I’m friends with a national champion /s)

1 Like

Trick: I don’t know what it’s called. It’s an overhead horizontal ATW and then under the legs ATW. It looks cowboy like so I’m sure it has some clever name.
Teacher: Connor Scholten (@Tricksyouforgot44) and Matt Szeto

5 Likes

Trick: Opposite Around The Worlds Both Ways?
Teacher: Connor Scholten (@Tricksyouforgot44)

Connor was giving me a bunch of 2A “brain teasers.” This one is way harder than it looks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Trick: Crossover Around The World

Ok, I didn’t learn this one at Nats proper, and I’ve known about it for a while, but I would credit my experience at Nats with giving me the confidence to go after it again and while it’s not great, it’s there.

5 Likes

You’re growing really fast as a 2a player! You get my mediocre-2a-player stamp of approval!
The first trick is called quite literally Texas Cowboy, The second is called antispin atw and the third is known as weave but usually you would do more than one rep of it.

1 Like