What throws are you trying to find?

What throws are you guys looking for right now?, personally I want a splash Manatee mainly the beach party colour but any version that isn’t jus a solid colour :raised_hands:t4::grin:

3 Likes

Bape 2 and Viszilla

3 Likes

walter, a walter, aaaaaaannnnd a walter… will trade handsomely for one :wink:

looking for an eetsit too…

6 Likes
  • One Drop 2016 Benchmark W in nickel
  • G2 Elite AL7
  • G2 Respawn
  • YYF b-grade Genesis in red Found one!
3 Likes

Minty/NMTBS OG Banshee is top of my list by a wide margin. Last piece I need to complete my Banshee collection.

Other than that, I really wanna find a good trade/deal on the MYY Bi and Z01 Focus once those start circulating. And if I can find a minty/NMTBS Akita for trade I’ll be happy boi.

2 Likes

Ignition, DK, White-out Sherpa, Akita (hopefully a fade but we’ll see) Sucction, Flashback, Disruption.

4 Likes

An OG YYF DNA.

1 Like

Yea I have the solid purple Akita, def a good throw forsure :+1:t3:

2 Likes

a decent fixie with a bearing

lol finding a fixie with a bearing is impossible, good luck

7 Likes

Not impossible… a seized bearing could work.

1 Like

The green one.

3 Likes

the Initiator has a bearing dude…

1 Like

“Fixie” means “fixed axle”. As in it’s fixed in place and doesn’t move. A bearing yo-yo can be “responsive” but not a “fixed axle”.

5 Likes

luftverk ships bearing blanks

1 Like

“Fixed Axle” shows bearing looper

1 Like

ah ok my bad thanks vegabomb

2 Likes

You have been looking for this pretty much the entire time I’ve been on the forums; somebody hook this dude up!

3 Likes

Indeed. I’ve also reached out a few times on the FB BST.

The problem I’ve encountered is that everyone who has the W (in nickel) has the entire set of four (in nickel) and doesn’t want to sell the set, much less break up the set just to sell one of them. Totally understandable, but it renders the chances I’ll be able to nab just the W infinitesimally small.

But I still ask now and then, you know, just in case

3 Likes

your either the hunter, or the hunted, lol :wink:

sometimes, what you’re looking for is in the place you’d least expect… It’s also not where you look how you look.

2 Likes