what r some good ones?

This is one of my favorite tricks for 4a and it is very fun to preform and it gives the audience a real treat if you get it down very solidly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSYLOKUgR3E&feature=related

hope this helps, and you can watch it on youtube and will find other good related tricks to go with it.

Happy throwing and good luck!

lots of yoyo movement really impresses

could u explain what u mean by “yoyo movement”

and thx everyone for their comments. they’re helping extreamly

pull this off

Is the talent show something where you compete in front of judges, or are you just showing an audience?
Let us know when you perform.

get the hair

that hair is terrible… get a real mohawk! 8) and the ego was horrid in the video, i couldnt even watch passed 0:30… i hate that ‘props’ thing some egocentric players do… (sorry, needed to vent that)

he was being happy, if he didn’t waste that time, he would’ve won. So, consider it a handicap from eating all the other players alive. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol it’s not an ego, it’s called a personality. Alot better than being borinng nd btw having a personality when you yoyo kinda like what mark Montgomery had in that vid, is exciting and not boring so itl keep the people at the talent show wondering what you’ll do next!

i think its being self-absorbed… same with lead guitar players in bands who do the “props” thing after a solo. its really a pet peeve i guess… a smile and a wave is fine, but raising your hands up like you just discovered electricity or invented sliced bread is too far.

i dont hate the guy or anything… he’s better then i’ll ever be.

He only does that twice. Probably both in the first 30 seconds.

Never pause too long on a mistake. Only another yo-yoer will pick up on it, and most people are so freaking amazed that you’re doing anything more than up and down with a yo-yo that they assume you’ll make mistakes. And by big yo-yo movement, I think they mean stuff that looks more like 2a… Like Boing-e-Boing, Rewind, Mcbride Rollercoaster… It doesn’t have to be technical to impress a non yo-yoer. More than anything, share your passion, if you’re having fun and the crowd is warm, they’ll love you!

(I yo-yoed back in middle school for the local Library Summer Reading program. And if you really want to wow them, get a Diabolo.)

on that same note, before I started looking into yoyo, the concept of 4a, 5a somewhat as well, blew my mind

3a still blows my mind.

sooo true… 3A is amazing… more mind blowing than 5A