What is the thinnest unresponsive yo-yo?

I was wondering what the thinnest unresponsive yo-yo is? Normal diameter just really thin for a everyday pocket yoyo. Under 1 inch?

1 Like

ILYY Blackbelt has got to be up there, though I don’t have the specs of the top of my head.

Eta: nope, it 28mm/1.1 inch width, same as the deep state.

4 Likes

You can put an unresponsive bearing in a deep state from my own experience. That’s jus over that inch region your after.
Good fun too, really trains you to be super accurate and perpendicular.
I’m no yo-yo history buff so there will be better answers from the forum.
Hope you find what your looking for dude🙌

3 Likes

Alpina by Luftverk is 23mm and suuuuper slim.
Pocket Rocket slightly thinner and you can set that up unresponsive I guess.

8 Likes

I was gonna say the Old School Throws Resto, but it’s a little wider than the others posted, at 31.4mm.

4 Likes

A-RT poupon imo

6 Likes

The Petri is pretty slim and also excellent.

3 Likes

SOMEThING Double or Nothing clocks in around 23 mm as well I believe

5 Likes

Found one!

7 Likes

By Jove I think he’s right!

3 Likes

Ok that’s the snizzz

3 Likes

9 Likes

Not the slimmest but probably up there

5 Likes

The Rotor was my second choice. How is it?

2 Likes

That Petri looks the best out of the three. I like the rotor but you’re essentially giving up functions for style/uniqueness with it. It’s a very stable but fun to play with rock on a string :joy: and the dope white plastic finish on the body is hard to use and I wish it grinded better. Spins for a long ■■■ time tho for its shape

2 Likes

I really like the Petri. It’s got a nice design on the inner wall to stop the string friction so it can handle a lot of string layers.

I’ve been throwing fixed axle only for February and the Petri has been my biggest temptation to play a bearing yoyo.

6 Likes