What did you throw 2023?

Today’s my one year on the YYE forum! I joined, started reading a bunch, and ordered a Shooting Star, which arrived a few days later.

The past couple of months I’ve not been working on any tricks – just throwing and doing the few simple things that now come naturally to me.

I bought a lot of yoyos in 2023. Probably way too many, but I’m a collector at heart. Anyway, this Asora 2 is my latest acquisition and it will definitely be one that I hold onto. I’ve got some brass domes in it now.

Happy New Year, all!

38 Likes

Funny story about mine,
It was my birthday, and I was interested in the green purple fade, (bc purple is my fav color), and it was sold out by the time my family ordered it, and they were so sad because they wanted to surprise me with the color I wanted. Since they couldn’t, they ordered an aurora colored one, and somehow yyf messed up the order and gave us the wrong color, and it ended up being the purple/green fade I wanted! I was a little confused how, but I couldn’t really complain because they gave me the color I wanted even when it was sold out :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to throw almost all of my yoyos lately but the ones that have been getting the most play time have been my Ace-yo Vamos 2 because 4A is a blast, Klondike, Pheasant, Grasshopper, Majesty, and Dynamo. I’ve been trying to rotate through them more, but the Vamos and the bimetals have been getting a lot of my throw time lately :grin:

19 Likes

Second throw of the day. Also a banger from 2023, the Wildwood Crop Circle.

17 Likes

Sudo w/ energy domes is :fire:

23 Likes

It was a good Christmas!

I hope yours was as well

kgb

3 Likes

Format C’s

New one plays so fast.

20 Likes

Loving this set up. :clap:

3 Likes

Nice colorway, and your string looks amazing, as usual. :smile:

1 Like

Dang that looks fire :fire:

3 Likes

“I’m doing my part!”-me

Bopping around the house with a Neon Cortex Rebirth and U.S. Black Friday Mario edition New 3DS with Japan exclusive TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds plates. :heart_eyes::star_struck: I miss old OD colorways.

15 Likes

Almost made it to 2024…:face_exhaling:
I tried to be good… I really did. :pleading_face:
But I started getting the shaky feeling again until I was nearly vibrating and phasing through the couch with need.🫨 I blame all you posting pics and drooling over everything about it. :heart_hands:

16 Likes

Is there a new Format:C on the way from One Drop???

2 Likes

Well OD has clear, gold, and green for sale right now on their site. Up until Covid hit was a time when we’d have new arrivals and coming release YYE Blog posts. :hugs:
Might ask André if he’ll be getting any in.

2 Likes

Welcome 2024 here in Google (Noto Color Emoji - Unicode 15.1)

16 Likes

For you at least. Lol where you located?

2 Likes

I forgot it’s a global forum rofl I’m drunk :joy:
Minas Gerais, Brazil

2 Likes

My patience ran out. :grin:

4 Likes

A matter of Life, Death, and coffee. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
IMG_3502

21 Likes

You wont be disappointed. I love this thing SO much

4 Likes