What did you throw 2023?

Mono-Metal Monday, Caribou Beater and Fat Söchi

25 Likes

Modern Responsive Monday

31 Likes

Two of my favorites!

29 Likes

It’s a touch more vibey than I’d expect from an A grade. But it’s nice. Might try a different bearing see if that helps.
The string that came with it was completely useless. Way too thin and lightweight. But I threw on a LathedBackDesign thin string and that does really well.

Rims are more narrow than I thought they’d be. It reminds me of the Vulture most of all. I think that’s the closest thing I’ve played. But with a nice fingerspin dimple so that’s always fun.

Honestly I do like it.

RSO Bowl 303

:bowling:

18 Likes

Throwing the Durendal on this dreary November day

26 Likes

Golden abyss
Ti-bowl extra noods

29 Likes

Notion and 000

19 Likes

Got the tree up and decorated!

Also, permatex grey in the SYFO is wild. Shredder

25 Likes

Been spending time with my AL7 B22 yesterday and this morning.

31 Likes

I’m packing up my apartment and left these four out for the next week. I could conceivably be very happy with only these four for forever.

Wave, Pomodoro, Markmont Project 2, Dahlia

41 Likes

Oh wow thats a great lineup. Which one do you prefer?

2 Likes

I thought that was a real cat and was cracking up. As usual the joke wad on me.

4 Likes

:mirror_ball:

22 Likes

Such a hard question to answer! I’m a newbie but I think in some ways the Dahlia has elements of all of the other yoyos and so it could be my pick if I had to choose?

But in all fairness, I own 3 Waves and it’s the yoyo I carry on me the most; this is my second Pomodoro and my favorite Atmos I’ve tried; the FP2 is the yoyo I am most sentimental about - my gf gifted it to me and well, I just love it. I play it way more than my MMC. Basically, they’re all fantastic and I’m lucky to have them!

6 Likes

Florida Mannin it today, even though technically I do that everyday by default.

25 Likes

for what its worth my cat looks a lot like that, so the joke wasnt too far out lol

3 Likes

heheheheh

30 Likes

The future is unknown….

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

34 Likes

Not my yoyos but been messing with my brother in laws super yo turbo tread and some Duncan wheels he got my kids.

Apparently the string and wood sleeve on the superyo are original from 1996 and the string was originally tied on so wrapping it properly was revolutionary.
Eventually when I’m Home I’ll mail him a bearing and some nice cotton string to rejuvenate it.

20 Likes