@Lido beat me to it

4 Likes

It works!

3 Likes

Still Rollin.

28 Likes

Taking dune outside today🪀

26 Likes

And this is exactly why we need people like you in this forum, absolute king, you just saved me 100$, thanks so much for the comparison is so much appreciated as I was fighting myself if take the W1ld or not, it looks cool tbh!

6 Likes

26 Likes

Throwing classics:

34 Likes

Fun in the sun with the Vanguard

24 Likes

Prob my favorite mono yet. Absolute powerhouse of a mono and handily beats the shortcut in speed and power

23 Likes

This opinion is targeted and it’s targeted at me because I love the shortcut and I’ve been eyeing up this yoyo

2 Likes

Button’d up on a rainy day

27 Likes

can concur

24 Likes

Inhaler🌬 and GTX🦗

29 Likes

MK1 Diffraction v3 and other pocket items for the day…

28 Likes

I can’t put it down. Polishing the catch zone with the dremel worked wonders, it is not destroying string at all anymore. The thing spins forever, shape is good for catching slacks. It plays heavy for a 63~ gram yoyo, which I am loving. It’s really stable so I bet it’s probably good for horizontal? I haven’t learned that yet so I can’t say. One of my favorite “features” of the colorway is the black rings with light colors on either side of them. This color is the white Impact font with a black border of colorways. I can read where my yoyo is against any background.

Being a trimetal this “smooth” one does have maybe 9/10 or so vibe to it but it’s a very subtle steady vibe that doesnt affect play. This is the type of vibe I expected it to have when I first ordered it. Bearing posts are TIGHT!

21 Likes

Bit of Dis, bit of that

26 Likes

I just got one in the mail. Very excited!

2 Likes

Peli

27 Likes

This one’s got me intrigued. Trying to resist….

2 Likes