What did you throw 2023?

Sadly, it looks like only page one was archived. But that first post is epic.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

If you’re going to post pictures of packages, it would be wise to remove/hide personal information on them.

7 Likes

You got your Evo :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Was in a rush, thank you lol…

I did.

Im not blown away… it feels kind of vanilla :thinking:

Like a bigger butter.

I can see it being nice for flow style tricks. For tech stuff it slows down really quick.

Rather than feeling dissappinted, im thankful I sprung and bought the Hinemosu!

I need more time on it to compare them. Last night I threw my TP for like 5 hours.

20 Likes

Waiting for the holy grail live stream while tossing this flat cup gold yo-yo

13 Likes

New stuff

18 Likes

Quock update. The Evo is starting to grow on me. Even though I de shielded and cleaned with acetone, seems like it just needed a little breaking in.

It does have more power than the butter. I wouldnt say its more stable though, sesms more suseptable to twisting to one side or the other.

Its a nice wide powerful throw. Its got its own vibe going on. Does it trump the butter? No… its just different. It does spin faster and longer though, but it is more work to move on the string, not a ton, just a little.

The TP isnt even in the same league, Im in awe everytime I come back to it

5 Likes

Motion is killing the game this year. Linear is a phenomenal mono.

27 Likes

Didn’t realize they were making a mono. Looks pretty sweet, any specs for it yet? @Fun_Dad69

2 Likes

Diameter: perfect
Width: slimmer than most but not too much
Weight: barely there but in a good way

Tbh I’m not sure I was even supposed to post this lol. Trust you’re gonna love it though. Perfect entry point into the Motion family

7 Likes

I copied over the link and images to yoyoexpert about 10 years ago as well

3 Likes

Be annouced sooner than later

5 Likes

Rainy days and 5a

19 Likes

I see that you went with the solid, which looks really nice. I’m pretty happy with the way mine turned out:

I could tell that this one was special from my very first throw, and this was one of the rare days where I stuck with a single yoyo for the entire day without wanting to switch things up.

28 Likes

Gosh that anno looks phenomenal

3 Likes

My son’s VPK class is working on the letter “Y” this week so I’m gifting all the kids a yoyo and a couple spare strings.

Maybe one will take some interest and be the 2035 World Champ!

38 Likes

There’s something very “right” about that combo of soft, matte plastic that makes me thinking trying to learn 5A will be relaxing and easy. Which is I know isn’t the case, but man, 5A is THE COOLEST looking yoyo style, period.

2 Likes

I have thrown dozens of “plastic” yoyos.
This is my favorite so far: incredibly soft and nice!

33 Likes

Diorama morning session :grin:

36 Likes