What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Got this teal cascade. For my Onedrop teal collection.

44 Likes

#SpaceshipCrew

This is probably the smoothest titanium I’ve ever thrown, I’m legit impressed with it. The TiRAMiSU will probably still be my daily because of the D-bearing, but this thing is definitely going to get thrown a lot.

Sorry for the light glare in the photo. This looks way better in person than I can make it look on camera.

25 Likes

wow!

2 Likes

Bolt 2 from Doctor Popular really enjoying it

22 Likes

Saboteur from Guy with a Yo-Yo.

27 Likes

20 Likes

I have that teal Cascade as well. Such a pretty color!

3 Likes

Teal=love?

3 Likes

Yeah buddy. That’s why I needed your cascade.

2 Likes

B-grade Popstar. Pretty good use of $10.

20 Likes

mgodzilla

sunny…

23 Likes

WoW!!! Nice collection.

5 Likes

I think they feel similar at least to me, I’m not a good judge of yoyo qualities so I could be wrong!

1 Like

The nostalgia bug! Not to mention for the price yomega out did themselves on the box/goodies

21 Likes

It’s funny I went down the rabbit hole on Yomega too.

I found the dvd at a thrift store. Which made wonder if Team Yomega still existed, which then lead me to these.

Although, I have to say these both feel kind of whomp whomp, compared to the YoyoFactory mystery box I received

14 Likes

Got a hard case from another store, a sprite, and a NM hypothesis v1 at less than half it’s retail value.

6 Likes

I would have to agree on the machining side they leave a bit to be desired but I really don’t have any issues with how it plays once I swapped to the c bearing. I didn’t grab the mystery box to compare directly but I have never had any major issues from yoyofactory.

3 Likes

The SF Ignorance

22 Likes

Sheeeeesh that’s ignorant :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Looks like Ignorance is Bliss.

Apologies I couldn’t resist that one.

17 Likes