What did you get in the mail today? 2021

It’s beautiful in person. Shares a lot of similarities with the freehand 1 al since they both have that ‘capped’ feel to them, but the Bacchus is slightly faster and more compact. It also feels a lot like the Houska which makes sense since they’re cousins. I guess the most relatable comparison I could make is that it’s like an OD Intro with caps

22 Likes

Godly…now I just need a v1 to compare it to, haha.

27 Likes

Well done! What time was the drop?

3 Likes

You’re going to love it!

1 Like

Got this beauty today from the U.K. I love the feel of the Rebirth, and the color is great too.

24 Likes

@lucale they did a live stream on May 1st that I watched to scan a QR code to get to the webpage lol.

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted anything and a while since I picked up any new throws.
But here it is…

27 Likes

B-Grade Nine Dragons. Vibey, loud as all get out, and responsive, but hey it was 15 bucks so I won’t complain.

13 Likes

Yesterday I received the Atmos Projects Cloudberry/Thunderberry! Dope throw. Check out my video for an unboxing: https://youtu.be/ubPtDjrhyQg

18 Likes

Monkeyfinger Prime8. The hype is warranted. Looks amazing spinning, catch zone turns orange while the rims spin purple and you get a sort of concentric gradient in the cups.

27 Likes

Trying to find a better yoyo string cause I think kitty is terrible and wears out really fast!

18 Likes

i got this same holster in black and love it

3 Likes

It pretty darn nice. I’m really liking it.

1 Like

Spaceship has landed!!!

32 Likes

I got this beautiful baby from @AquaJoe and I really felt like it was a mini version of the Duality in terms of feel.

It looks spectacular. I’d been wanting a Fallen Angel for a while and I finally get to play with it!

20 Likes

Yoyoball- plot armor

These things are awesome… only question I have is what’s making the weird smell when I grind/finger spin my fingernail or the paint

16 Likes

Seems frighteningly huge but plays nice and breezy.

18 Likes

the FA is one of my top 5. its sooo good and sooo stable, not just for a small yoyo. its solid.

duality feel the same?! just normal size?

3 Likes

Just got two of the fantastic first aid kits I ordered, the Big bag is the recon kit and the little one is the solo advanced. Missing is the suture kit I also bought just in case I need more than in these kits. Used my FSA dollars from work so it’s tax free money. I always wanted top tier medical for me and mine. I totally recommend these guys.

14 Likes

Got mine too. I love the contrast between the engraving and black coating, plus the way light bounces off the cup.

30 Likes