What did you get in the mail today? 2021

@ChrisFrancz it looks like a Zero Gravity-Basilisk

9 Likes

Hey do u have one? It looks like a yoyo I might enjoy. I dig the finger spin part even though I never land on those damn things.

7 Likes

I think the stand doesn’t rrly reflect the color of the stands as well, but I mean they r only like 3$ each so…

3 Likes

zero gravity basilisks

7 Likes

it finger stings really good, and it feels really light for 65 grams

6 Likes

Mail day

22 Likes

Saturday Market Mail Day!

30 Likes

Panorama

24 Likes

Are those the Markmont Magnum Opus from one drop?

2 Likes

They’re here! Both beautiful and dead smooth.

26 Likes

All of the chatter about the Panorama being organic prior to the release was understandable from the images I saw but after seeing it in person I’d say it’s more of a modern butterfly

8 Likes

Ahhhhh! You guys, all getting your Panoramas. I am still waiting to see mine cross into Canada. I’m excited for it though!

5 Likes

Panorama, sugoi!

23 Likes

Oh, snap! Is that the Fuji colour from Static‽
Good snag!

5 Likes

Yep! Got lucky tbh - I checked Static’s listing page right after checking out out of curiosity and it was already sold out. This drop was crazy but I think the hype was well warranted, hope everyone loves their Panoramas!

4 Likes

Today got a OD fat tire. It’s amazing. Worth every penny. The ammo string I like. But unless you ALWAYS remove your string before you set your yo-yo down these R2FG turret stands are garbage. I think I can cut and or sand the gap on the stand bigger to accommodate the string. :crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

No, those are just G2 Life and OD Parlay.

4 Likes

What I’ve done with things like this in the past is I’ll unwind the string, drop the yoyo in the stand, and then rewind it up in the yoyo’s catch zone. Still not as convenient as just being able to drop it right in, but at least you don’t have to remove the string completely.

4 Likes

Thank you. That’s a good idea

3 Likes

Same Im waiting for mine in India haha!:joy: I have high hopes for this one.

3 Likes