What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Yeah very nice color way

6 Likes

I don’t normally like splashes, but I love how that one looks like paint brush strokes. Very cool! :+1:

4 Likes

YYWS x MFD Worn & Torn Seamonkey. :blush:
Exclusive colorway from the Cal State contest.

21 Likes

Got this (I’m nearly 100% sure) OG Maple TMBR Turner from @lanceallen. This is a hefty boi at 62-ish grams, easily making it my heaviest wooden throw yet.

20 Likes

It is Turok Tuesday after all.

14 Likes

Hey Grendel, I know you cook and you like knives, but can you throw then too?? :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, @the_general!

(Hairs courtesy of my cat unit).

23 Likes

Sounds like a weed eater
And snagged like a cat in a bath
Cleaned the bearing and landed Spirit Bomb on the first shot

21 Likes

Later that day…

20 Likes

Sure, knives, axes, Pretty much anything sharp. The question is why would you throw your weapons away?

4 Likes

much love from California!

9 Likes

IST by Zipline x Paul Harness this thing is incredible loving it

22 Likes

I dislike organic shapes, but that’s a a beautiful yoyo.

6 Likes

Hahahahha, that’s a nice way of reasoning. I like the idea of japanese ninja who throws sharp blades. But never tought as loosing a weapon, in the battlefield this mistake could be crucial.
Hmmmmm… Only If you have throwable weapons made for this reason… :thinking:

2 Likes

This beauty came yesterday. Thanks to @fryman75 for the trade!
Monkeyfinger Caesar Helium

22 Likes

Got this ti wisteria today! Plays very different than the normal one.

Can anyone compare this to a mustang (looks similar to me)? Maybe @AutobotVu can answer this.

20 Likes

Pomelo is wild! Alongside the cloudberry and thunderberry for size comp.

23 Likes

27 Likes

Oh man I love the colors!

2 Likes

Today I got the iYoyo Passion. I wanted an H-shape yoyo, but there’s not a lot of options in the size range I like (53-55mm dia). Haven’t thrown it responsive yet (how it comes out of the box), but with the included longer axel and Pixel bearing this thing is incredible. Stable, smooth, with a nice powerful feel. Really impressed with this yoyo, and the Color Explosion looks way better in person than pics can do justice for.

20 Likes