Nice matching string! I hope you enjoy the Senban🙌

3 Likes

Poseidon’s Pinkeye GWAY DareDevil

25 Likes

5 Star :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

30 Likes

Dizzoized one of my Ti-Dreams. Oh yeah.

25 Likes

Only took about a month but finally found one. Got it off the Facebook marketplace brand new for 45 shipped.

25 Likes

Congrats on the score but let me know if you want to sell it. Somehow you found the exact model I’m looking for, although I’m not on FB

2 Likes

Never lol. The response on this is so god damn perfect. Kinda ok with giving away my confusion, this blows it away

I refused to even make a Facebook for the month I was looking for it. Finally broke down, asked and someone had me like 24 hours later.

1 Like

Yeah I definitely don’t want one badly enough to get on FB. I’ve already got the bandalores edition, which is my ideal version in terms of specs and performance, so I’ll survive if I don’t find a loop digger

3 Likes

Is there a difference between the two?

1 Like

Bandalores is slightly shorter and lighter. Little better for 0A

4 Likes

Really? GREAT, NOW I’LL WANT THAT ONE TOO LOL.

This is seriously the best feeling yoyo I’ve bought yet. It’s response is more like my cold Fusion GT than the confusion is. So sexy

5 Likes

It’s good, and when they made it I think it was probably the best option for responsive 0a, but I’m not sure I even prefer it over the weekender at this point. I think manufacturers are still dialing in the formula for 0a responsive

4 Likes

Love that ano :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

This past week’s 2 maildays include the new dd 50/50 (binds so snappy, so satisfying!) and a Thesis Da Capo (so loud, so good!) I got both with my YYE giftcard from winning the September #trickremix here on the forums, go check it out!

The other arrived yesterday from a bst post, the A-rt Quail!
Been on the hunt for a few months now since getting to try one at a local yoyo club meet (Grant and Jacob, I blame the 2 of you for this).

Aye, a good Sunday is upon me :grin:

31 Likes

You got a really good acid wash on your 5050. Thanks for picking one up… Enjoy your yoyos!!!

2 Likes

It’s such a nice splash, well done sir!

3 Likes

Haven’t been around here in a couple of month. Got busy and my shoulder decided it needed to cause me intense pain for an extended period. Haven’t thrown much as a result, but had to pick up a OD Aitch. Love it. The Mini Spike SEs are great and a few sets of those are on my list now.

Cheers.

28 Likes

Nice profile pic. Totally woke me up :joy:

6 Likes

:grinning: Glad you like it! It’s one of the busts in line at the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom. I took it up close with a wide angle attachment on my phone.

8 Likes

My Sochi Cube arrived today.
Now i have my own personal Tesseract :smiley:

25 Likes