What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Good luck, I started yoyoing in January this year and I have 18 yo-yos now. It never stops lol

8 Likes

Side effect change out day!
Last two acquisitions… deep state & magnum opus. Loving them both

33 Likes

How’s the assassin?

1 Like

more…More…MORRRREE!!!

2 Likes

Not really in the mail but it was delivered so kind of?

29 Likes

My first stainless so I’m not sure what’s characteristic of the material or not. But my initial impression after today is its light and fast. Easy to catch on the string and very comfortable in the hand. Plenty of spin time for my combos and i was able to successfully hit some of my regeneration combos with no problem. Binds easily as well. I don’t do grinds or fingerspin so i have no comment. I like it and I’d recommend it to anyone that enjoys organics and wants something undersized and very playable.

I posted some cleaner runs of my session this morning on the FTY thread.

9 Likes

Super excited to get mine!

2 Likes

Was gone all day and couldn’t wait to get home and get my hands on this

26 Likes

Awesome! That’s what I want in a yoyo. Gonna get in on the second drop.

1 Like

GBP Blackout

25 Likes

Ace Yo Gravity. Was struck by the color and the clean lines. Really love the stainless ring insert. I thought it was an elegant touch.

Ive been crushing hard on my Sunbird as of late, but I’m thinking it’s been replaced

25 Likes

YYF Loop720 and some YYSL Type X to try out for looping. Just a little bit of time to play before heading out to work.

24 Likes

Cu Later-Alchemy and Assassin- Dressel Designs.

Overall, pretty ecstatic mail day I’d say.

29 Likes

Took advantage of the sale to pick up YYSL Type-X strings and Pixel bearings.

24 Likes

Wasn’t supposed to arrive until tomorrow but it surprised me and showed up today. This thing is addictive.

33 Likes

got mine yester day. its soooo good!

3 Likes

It’s a mystery!

23 Likes

Quite happy with this one😬

29 Likes

26 Likes

Ooooooooh, yeeeeeeah!

7 Likes