Fair Trade YoYos

That 1.5 toss has derailed my TaW this week, very addictive. Made me go back to those drop suicide catches that i still can’t get.

5 Likes

Had a live throw session with 2 friends. I learned a few new elements, had a great time, and i snagged a cool video with ProjectY. Thank you Khent.

10 Likes

thank you @AKYOYOMIKE and team FTY for keeping it hopping!

our PV44s are (finally) being turned, and will be seeing some pics soon…

we’ve been helping a member with his proto, and we are SUPER excited for that to drop at the same time…

we’ve also been working on a bi-metal HARD H-design that we may proto with another member’s piece… so, count on FTY assisted pieces coming out like… four of them in the next 2 months… it’s ON!!!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Casey displaying some awesome control

7 Likes

Got to ride the Subway to work again today which i always enjoy. Throwing the Assassin by @hobbygod.

13 Likes

Sick man! Thanks for sharing

4 Likes

It’s pride month and the FTY team wants to show it’s support by doing a fundraiser!!

You may remember we recently posted a “longest fingerspin” challenge, well we’re taking it to the next level! #GetFingered4Pride

We’re no longer looking for a longest fingerspin, we just want to see you pull one off!:astonished::astonished:. For each video posted the FTY team will be donating $1 to a just cause, now we know there’s plenty of groups to choose from that offers support to the community, and we’ve carefully selected and discussed who we would like to support.
As a team we’ve selected the following group

The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.

So help us help the community by donating your time with an awesome fingerspin video and we’ll donate to a just cause, and if your feeling extra giving, you can donate as well

https://give.thetrevorproject.org/give/330001/#!/donation/checkout?c_src=pride2021&c_src2=headerDonate

#GetFingered4Pride. Make sure to tag your video so we can count every video. Or you can post your video on this thread as well.

#trickcircle #trickladder #yoyoexpert #yoyocollection #fatguysnacksbst #FairTradeYoyos #FSYB #BSTSafe #skilltoys #returntop #yoyo #throwoftheday #todaysthrow #tobiyo89 #cwl #chasethrower #chasethedream #caseyarrr #yoyo_bizarre_adventure #PhenoMinond #AKYoyoMike #grantw1018 #GetFingered4Pride #pridemonth

9 Likes

Life is full of dings… especially on a creeky train.

8 Likes

I laughed at the ending I guess cuz I know how it feels. The combo ended, not the world. It’s gonna be alright.

3 Likes

color teaser

16 Likes

That blue is poppin!

6 Likes

Agreed, love the blue. It’s a nice blue hue with a hint of purple.

2 Likes
10 Likes

i love @AKYOYOMIKE and a couple house beats :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Took a quick get with the family… and ditched them to check out the Blacklight minigolf. First time throwing in a Blacklight. It was so much fun.

10 Likes

so dope…. was that rennie pilgrim playing? FTY Team getiing ready for some news :heart:

1 Like

#GetFingered4Pride

Pride month has come n gone and while awareness at a national level may have passed we as people can always choose to be aware of those around us.

Kindness doesn’t know or have a month that it’s constrained to. You can choose to show and give kindness everyday, if even in the smallest ways, such as a smile or a kind gesture.

We’re not saying go out of your way, start a revolution, become the Lord of the Flies… but we’re not NOT saying that either. What we ARE saying is that we love you, no matter who you are, and that if you want to learn a new trick, or even get started in a new hobby, we’re here for you.

Have :grin:fun, love 🫂 each other, and remember to :yo-yo:throw​:yo-yo:yourself​:yo-yo:

We thank everybody who joined us in our fundraiser and everyone who helped us help others.

Thank you
From the Fair Trades YoYo team

6 Likes
8 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes