What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

2 real nice John Higby throws.

1 Like

Today I got a profly, OUT just for fun, yoyo jam classic, and some string.

1 Like

Friend sent me a late birthday gift!! I love it already! First c3 yoyo and I am impressed.

Imgur

1 Like

Alright, not exactly mail but, at VA states yoyo contest i got a First base and B-grade joyride.

1 Like

Yyo jaeger, yyo pause, yyf shu-ta awesome trade yoyos

1 Like

A wild suicune appeared

1 Like

Such a sweet gift from my favorites…YYFxYYE.

1 Like

Ta those aviators are sick… i really want one… would you consider selling…

1 Like

This week, I got a DV888, as a fun responsive metal yoyo to mess around with, and 100 toxic prime strings. ;D

1 Like

A little surprise gift… I was completely shocked.

Imgur

1 Like

Some goodness from Spin Dynamics! The Alter Ego (Heat Wave colourway) and the latest run of the Flow (gold):

dxzCpZw

1 Like

I grabbed an auction that I should not have spent the money on at the moment, but I couldn’t help myself:

Buzz-On Element X : Red plastic with aluminum weight rings (some scratches/dings)
Auldey L3 : Green/Orange with silicone O-rings, Size C (mint condition)
Kyo Senza Nome # 199 : (mint condition)
Caribou Lodge YoYo works Ogopogo Bear Vs Man: Green/Yellow, Size C, Flowable silicone response (great condition)
Dif-e-Yo XS Bone Chip : Aluminum with O-rings installed, Dif pad response, Flowable silicone alternate response. Weight = 70 grams, Patented Dif-e-Yo KonKave bearing 0.250 x 0.500 x 0.187, String gap = .177" / 4.5 mm wide (some scratches)
YoYo Factory Grind Machine Evolution Series : White/Blue Plastic, Size C, Hubstacks, Silicone K-pad response (some scratches & dings)
YoYo Factory G5 ; Gold/Red aluminum with delrin hubstacks, Size C, .555 Dif pad response (a few scratches, looks pretty though)
YoYo Jam Sunset Trajectory NXG : Blue plastic, Size B, YYJ O-ring response (couple small scratches but in beautiful condition)

1 Like

I was trying so hard to get that ^^ haha

Bunch of classics! nice score

The augie g5+ was one of my favorite yoyos until I broke a hubstack off.

2 Likes

A purple yeti, yellow dark magic and aqua Genesis 2015(:

2 Likes

Finally tracked down a Hulk Smash Peak, came in the other day ;D

1 Like

Waiting on a cliff and bonfire shipping from russia(WHY SO LONG?!) and a railgun that should be here sat. I feel the cliff and bonfire will never show up. Anyone know how long it takes a package to ship from Russia to the us?

1 Like

I got a Born Crucial Milk on Monday.

1 Like

Received a blue Qilin this week and red Vanguard last week! I can’t quit wanting to buy more.

1 Like

Yay!! My railgun came in!

1 Like

Magma Cracks Moonwalker

1 Like