What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Yet again, I received absolutely nothing.

Another Great Week !!

^ Those look nice

1 Like

That TA Too Hot… Looks amazing as always Stickman.

1 Like

Postman just dropped off a OD Rally (red/blue), a Yoyofficer FIT (red/yellow) and a heap of strings.

2SickYoyos bishops and a silencer

Just got an og vk and og california both in blue. They look nearly identical except for the fact that one is small bearing and one is large.

FG Cliff and Co-Lab

Pink!

This has been over the course of two weeks, but I only buy once a month, so here goes

A Twisted Strings glove by Zeekio. Let me explain, because I usually hate gloves, and I know this is an ugly glove.
I practice a few hours every day, and sometimes I get raw spots. I originally used tape to cover them, but I hate the way it felt so much, I’d just quit throwing even though I had plenty of time and urge. Also got it in a really tacky pattern so I wouldn’t be tempted to wear it when I didn’t need it

2x Markmont Dragons, restocked my EDC strings (neon green fat kitty), an Adam Brewster CLYW Chief, a YoyoZeekio Lunarwinds, and the Glow Northstar I won from TotalArtist’s splash game contest

1 Like

Nothing this week.

I just got the Duncan Triumph. This is the first yoyo I ever got that has retailed over $50, and only the second aluminum yo-yo I have ever bought. What did I do on the first day? Dropped the yoyo while messing around with trying side tricks. I had to sand off the nick I put into it, oh well, it still plays as good as the first time I threw it.

Imgur

Thanks jackbates8!

A few packs of string, a rextreme, and my new, used Ricochet.

Buying will definitely slow down a lot while I am waiting for the dream titanium to arrive.

A Couple of Shelve Queens Oxygene Ti 9.06 Tattoo and 3YO3 Ti 5 (thank you stookie). Daily throws YYJ Phenom and a Powder coated Yomega (thank you mannix).

Adhuck, the Triumph is amazing. It’s the kind of throw that is so unassuming yet still performs GREAT. A perfect throw to become your daily; let that ding just be the first of many! :wink:

Last 2 weeks:

Broke Village Fidalgo
Popeye Duncan FHZ from Higby
Tom Kuhn Play Simply No Jive
SPYY Flying V

1 Like

Really nice!

2 Likes

Nothing… yet. But, my AC2 should be coming.

1 Like

wow. some amazing pictures on this thread. mouth watering, finger twitching good. hope i can post a pic later today when my new toys arrive.
gw

1 Like