What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

The fade on that Parlay looks amazing. The side effects are on point as well. 10/10 for awesome.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Placed my order Wednesday night, and early Friday morning I got my package in the mail. So stoked! For my ten year old son he got the galaxy dv888 he had been asking for, and for my six year old son I decided to go with a YYF one, pretty lightweight plastic and small size for his little hands. And of course I got my Heist I have been so highly anticipating. I loved my black dv888 but this heist has been in my hand or within reach since it came in, this thing is just awesome. Also got some lab type x Yoyo string, blood red color. My kids have to wait until Christmas to get theirs, I’m sure glad I don’t have to :joy:

7 Likes

Great! They will love them! Try to get them into unresponsive as soon as you can. I wish I had someone do that for me when I first started. They will advance really quickly once they get away from responsive. They are lucky they have a dad to teach them!

2 Likes

My six year old is still learning the up and downs and the gravity pull, and gets super excited just to catch the Yoyo :joy: I think the YYF one is the perfect fit for him right now, but my older boy is catching on really fast and playing around with trying to loop and some other beginners tricks. I have the YYF upgrade kit for the dv888 I ordered for my own that I am going to give him since I have the heist now, so he can work on learning binds with me now.

2 Likes

Omg, no looping with a DV! That is dangerous. The yyf Oracle is great for looping and cheap!

3 Likes

He doesn’t have his dv888 yet, he has been doing that with a Duncan Butterfly, I think when I give him the dv888 I am going to put in the unresponsive bearing and pads so looping won’t even be an option, because I agree completely, that could wreak havoc on a child’s face lol, thanks for your concern though, it is truly appreciated

3 Likes

Or Loop 360.

2 Likes

What a nice, wholesome mailday :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Heirloom arrived this week and I am extreemly happy with it. Super smooth finish and spinning, not quite as rim weighted as I expected, the SS rings seem to be very small. It’s almost dead silent spinning and binding. Not the Ti Ting you get when binding with 100% ti. The size feels perfect for me and my smaller hands.
When I throw others and pick it back up I totally feel how excellent it performs.

2 Likes

My Heirloom arrived this week too. Unfortunately mine is not smooth at all. It rattles rather badly and has horrible vibe. I think the axle and bearing are tweaked. I have plenty of replacement bearings I can put in, but I am also going to get a replacement 10mm axle and see how much that improves things. I agree that it doesn’t have quite the spin time I thought it might have due to being a bimetal. But aside from that, it is a very nice bitanium throw.

1 Like

I vaguely remember hearing this about the heirloom in the past now that you mention it

1 Like

Fools Gold Peak2 :heart:
IMG_20181201_175611_519

12 Likes

@codinghorror OD Gradient. : D

4 Likes

Here is what I recently received in the mail courtesy of @codinghorror. Thanks buddy!
GOPR3599
Here is a video link:
https://youtu.be/gWgXLtzMjuU

3 Likes

OD Mantis w/ Zipline string:

8 Likes

Those are the same stamps that were on mine… in the same size and color package…

3 Likes

Anti-Yo, YWet, Danny Severance edition
YWet

14 Likes

That’s too bad.
Maybe it was damaged when they stuffed it in the bag that’s too small.
I hope you get it sorted out.

2 Likes

Turning Point Houska Dry (which I actually got last week) from @smileypants707 - probably my favorite throw right now
Edited-6803

G2 Nickel Finish Quake my lady actually got me for Christmas off BST, but we’re kind of bad at waiting (she also received some gifts already lol) - it’s definitely got some love marks, but still super smooth and fun
Edited-6810-2

6 Likes