What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

su-su-sudo…

25 Likes

Finally!

14 Likes

Throwing things from hand to hand is weird dude.
Your building up to huge knifes, right?
Chainsaws???
Stuff on fire???
Small tactical nuclear weapons???

5 Likes

If you think (American) juggling is weird, you should see European juggling. It is more like posing with objects than the “keeping objects in motion” activity we’re used to here.

3 Likes

My juggling students had all kids of debates about American vs. European juggling, which I never followed.

2 Likes

The so called contact juggling. My wife almost bought me one of those balls once. I had to tell her I really didn’t have the time to dedicate to such a venture. Looks great though.

No, contact juggling is different from what I’m referring to. Contact juggling is mesmerizing and cool. European juggling not so much (to these American eyes anyway).

3 Likes

I’ll take your word for it Sir!
Lmao.

2 Likes

Juggling clubs is fun. It’s a little like off string yo-yos or tops, if you just threw them at your head. Plus you don’t have to walk as far when you drop them. I don’t feel the need to juggle fire or knives, these are plenty painful enough and easier on the condo.

5 Likes

Got any videos of yourself juggling?

1 Like

But you haven’t ruled out the small tactical nuclear weapons.
Excellent choice.
Being small I bet they fit in the condo pretty much anywhere.

5 Likes

Fortunately, no.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Juggling vs object manipulation.

OM is still juggling, just not in the “traditional” sense. As with fire dancing/spinning. Falls under the same blanket.

2 Likes

@Grendel gotta guy bro… :wink:

1 Like

New YoshicudaX.

The splash is from the run that released at Worlds2019. The pink is the new revision. Lighter body with larger rings. Very subtle changes, but overall lighter.

Now to throw it.:sunglasses:

18 Likes

Curious to know how the new version plays! I had the old version and never clicked with it…

2 Likes

So, they changed the specs but kept the same exact name? Lovely. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I don’t deserve such fine art…

Luftverk 2020 Evora R

25 Likes

Some responsive fun to come

19 Likes