What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Yaaaa buddy had to get sent to uk than sent to me no delivery to usa

Bad Wolf mail day!

11 Likes

Mine was due today but is now being delivered late. How does it play?

1 Like

Took some getting used to but I’m pretty sold on it now, very rim weighted and stable. Mine is definitely vibey which I expected due to the disclaimer. I put some Teflon tape on the axle and that helped some, seems like the threads are a bit loose.

1 Like

After not buying a single Yoyo since January… when it rains it pours

28 Likes

Ooh that torrent is tasty

1 Like

More yoyobrothers purchases?

Also how heavy is that ti tp yoyo? Can you possibly post the specs for it?

The Peak on the far right, Torrent, and M10 came from YoyoBrothers. The other 3 came from random places.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Don’t know why I spent this much on a throw, but glad I did.

28 Likes

19 Likes

Certificates with yoyos are really funny.

6 Likes

It’s arrived. This is my Monday sorted :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yeah. I they’re nice if it is a yoyo obtained for a shelf collection (or for a highly organized person with lots of space) or for yoyos made in tiny runs that will have high resale values later on. Same with ultra fancy boxes (MFD). It’s a nice touch from the maker and some people love it and that is cool. For me, I don’t even care if a yoyo comes with a string. I live in a small apartment and minimizing an accumulation of “stuff” is already very difficult. This is just me though. I appreciate a nice unboxing experience though.

6 Likes

I got three packages in the last two days, including a double Sunday mail day. Let it rain yoyos! :yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo:

26 Likes

What is the Inertial Boost like?
Looks interesting.

5 Likes

I only got that one today, but I already suspect it will be my favorite of the three, and one of my favorites overall. It’s an oversized ti that’s just loads of fun to throw.

5 Likes

yoyo’s are really funny and fun.

1 Like

And a bunch of fishing stuff that I will gladly nerd out about if there are any tackle junkies here

18 Likes