What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Did you get to try out the cybercrash yet? I’ve been looking at that one (same color actually, too)

1 Like

I only played it for a half hour so far but I think it is excellent. It’s super smooth on the string and feels good all around. Really nice finish too. Mind you, I’m no expert but I can’t think of any reason that anybody would be disappointed in it for the price. I’d still be happy if I paid another $25 or so for it. The green ghost splash or whatever they call it is subtle but looks great.

The sun is down here and my lights make it look a little blue but you get the idea.

16 Likes

The speckled like you have which I really like is not in the YYE store anymore. If it ever was…

The Cyber Crash? I bought it on YYE. It shows 4 in stock

8 Likes

Solid gray but not with darker gray spots like yours.

1 Like

Ohh sorry, I misunderstood

1 Like

Or is yours green? Hard to tell in that light…

Yes it’s green. Not quite as bright in person as the YYE photo shows but most definitely green. I have crummy lighting and only an old phone for a camera. The ex-wife found it necessary to take both of our cameras :+1:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the quick initial thoughts. That shade pine green finish looks great on the YYE website and even better in your photos. I don’t think I’ve heard anything bad about the Cyber Crash yet. I just recently got a C3 Krown and I love it so I’m looking into other C3 offerings now.

2 Likes

This is my first C3 but I’ll be looking for others down the road as well.

2 Likes

21 years later, finally snagged some Custom stuff! After packing in some thick grease in the bearings, these are great modern responsive stuff!

20 Likes

That is a very good throw

In that case I can recommend the Edolass, Im almost 100% sure its my favorite Bi-metal

1 Like

Taking a look at the Edolass and the shape looks very similar to the Krown (ah, modeled after the Krown St, so that makes sense). I think I’ll be adding the Edolass to my wishlist. Thanks for mentioning it!

1 Like

Not what I got in the mail, but what KN will getting in the mail soon.

Two revised KNack prototypes for testing (zebrawood and SpectraPly) an original spec Beech KNack, an oak Button (just for fun) and a Polyester KNick-KNack prototype for testing

25 Likes

The Knick Knack looks like it’s from the future.

4 Likes

Lol! How so @MarkD?

1 Like

It looks so slick and compact, like industrial design turned towards a yoyo.

2 Likes

FSYB Secret Santa. The Wisteria is incredible.

And just because the racing stripes were irresistable. The Duncan’s were from a few weeks ago.

Also got this Memento, which I ordered while on vacation so it’d be waiting for me when I got home.

23 Likes

What is that black one?