What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Beautiful shot! Well done!!

1 Like

First mail day in a few months, and itā€™s a great one: Spinworthy cypress pine Bloodcell

22 Likes

Whatcha got there? Looks like a SpinWorthy Bloodcell.

2 Likes

looks great!:drooling_face:
cypress is a fragrant wood, like juniper?

1 Like

Yup, it is indeed aromatic, and quite pleasant.

1 Like

Beyond excited about this oneā€¦ Circle City P40 Warhawk

Canā€™t wait to play it.

27 Likes

Iā€™m super jealous. My Warbird is an easy favorite of mine. I canā€™t wait to play this one too.

3 Likes

This is my first Circle City and I am impressed. Itā€™s a beast. Makes me want to pick up the earlier releases.

4 Likes

That looks amazing! I didnā€™t know they were released already.

3 Likes

I think they did a pretty large preorder type deal on these. But itā€™s my understanding that there will be some drops coming up.

Havenā€™t been able to play it a ton, but itā€™s legit so far.

3 Likes

Most of them sold out thru pre-order already. Theres gonna be another 10 or so at another yoyo store and then another 10 or so team editions direct thru circle city. Not until the end of summer afaik.

3 Likes

Well, hello there. :black_heart:

26 Likes

I wish it be not so wide, with bigger gap, modern response recess and bigger bearingā€¦

Youā€™d need a Pyro 3 then.

16 Likes

I owned it, and sold long ago, because it is not what i wanted

Judging from your statement above, it is everything you wanted.

2 Likes

Mail day snacks lmao

15 Likes

How do you like it so far?

1 Like

Iā€™ll start by saying I really like itā€¦
But
I think itā€™s got a flat bearing (supposed to come with a center track) and if you can believe it I canā€™t unscrew it to know for sure. Itā€™s not centering the string very well and looks flat but I canā€™t confirm unless I can unscrew it but itā€™s so tight Iā€™m nervous about putting more ā€œmustardā€ into unscrewing it for fear of somehow doing damage, also in the past Iā€™ve unscrewed YYF throws and they were never the same again. Not sure what Iā€™m going to do about it just yet.

2 Likes

A very special mail day today thanks to @yoyodoc.

27 Likes