What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Yes, sir.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Surveillance Ti is powerfull and really stable (it is like having a bimetal). It feel a little heavy (like having a 65g) with his 64g. But it allow this yoyo not to be too slow.
It is a nice yoyo but not my preferred one.

4 Likes

someone left a box of poo…

19 Likes

These additions to the “smol family” and first impressions, I really like them! Both feeling completely different. I do wish that my fingers weren’t so chubby so I can use the spikes without rubbing the steel rings. Otherwise, it’s a comfy tiny organic! The high walls and flat bearing will be a good challenge but the yoyo is surprisingly forgiving.

The shutter definitely feels like a shutter but tiny. I love it!

16 Likes

I’ve got the same Shutter, I throw it a lot. I’m glad I shelled out the extra for the gunmetal.

4 Likes

Yes it’s a gorgeous finish. It looks so cool seeing this dark, shiny thing gliding through the air. It just doesn’t grind well but to be honest, none of my 66ers arm grind well :slight_smile:
It’s a little powerhouse too… I think I actually like this over the regular shutter which I felt was overhyped.

13 Likes

23 Likes

I couldn’t resist!

20 Likes

I love the color match and the Irony of a Galactus model holding a 66percent yoyo

6 Likes

Pretty cool for just $16!

Christmas themed Vosun EZSpin 01

15 Likes

Got my first hub cap yoyo today!

16 Likes

I couldn’t resist the craze… …or the set… I’m really trying to resist the mini…

16 Likes

Nope.
Pretty certain you NEED the mini too.

4 Likes

No u didint…

4 Likes

The farm also has a very friendly cat, maybe I can post in some yoyo related way soon.

8 Likes

Nice OG Starry Night!

Looks like the hubstack o-rings rotted after a decade, may want to replace those.

3 Likes

Got a great deal on some personal nostalgia from electronic bay dot com.

19 Likes

Are stringlab strings nylon/ploy or just 100% poly?

1 Like

100% poly I believe

1 Like

100% poly is correct :slight_smile: