What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Well…they’re both yoyos. So I was pretty close! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Oh never mind. I want it, but my wallet certainly won’t. And I will not win that fight.

4 Likes

the fight with your bank account or the fight with your spouse? :joy: (actually not sure if your married but still funny lol)

3 Likes

I paid @Glenacius_K with a low number ricochet For a handmade acetel FHZ. Bet he still has it too.

3 Likes

Oh the bank account for sure. My wife knows what she married.

5 Likes

lmao.

1 Like

20 Likes

Those are nice.

2 Likes

I just got a puzzle in the mail. Oops, I mean I got a yoyo in the mail.

21 Likes

This a way, that a way. I’ve got to get one of those!!

2 Likes

Got this green yoyofriends dove today.

19 Likes

Got this proto today. It’s fan-fudging-tastic. I’m sure it was just manufacturing woes that got in the way, because it’s smooth, powerful, not a rock. A fine addition to my collection, and probably won’t hurt when I sell it to some super fan later!

16 Likes

You bet I do, @Grendel. I love that yoyo. I reckon you got the raw end of the deal there.

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

General Yo M10 mail day

17 Likes

Received some ginger bread from Germany. It is so yummy that i carried it with me to job today :smiley:

22 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Mowl Surveillance Ti :

25 Likes

It looks amazing!
How does it play?

2 Likes

Just got my FYYA 2020 pack!!

When I saw the pack announcement, it felt like a no brainer to support the french yoyo scene and finally support One Drop at the same time while getting a throw out of it.
Well it turns out it was also an absolute steal of a deal, I’m so happy! And so many firsts for me!

• First Metal Organic
  • First One Drop
  • First Poly/Nylon string

The pictures really don’t do the intro’s texture/color justice. It looks so much better IRL!

The Intro feels amazing to throw, no plans to change the bearing for me. Every trick is satisfying, the yoyo shows me when I make mistakes but remains stable enough for me to correct it.

And that string is just… wow :heart_eyes:… I thought the String Lab included with the Ti-Vayder were already ruining bulk string for me, but this one is on another level…

@Arlequinlover Could it be you, the Arlequin Strings from the FYYA pack?

20 Likes