What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

i won’t let this one go either… i had 2 others i bstd… after the last one i missed it

1 Like

My Nitro arrived yesterday and it’s great!

I’m not sure if I prefer the intro more or not, time will tell.

They are great contenders for the throw of the year!

19 Likes

That profile is right up my alley. I love it. I can practically feel it in my hand and almost know eaxactly what binds will feel like. Please send me one for my birthday in July. Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

CLYW Blizzard :cold_face:

24 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

Nitro is incredible!

4 Likes

I don’t think I can ever let this go. Hopefully they do another run I think they only made like 80 or so for the first one.

2 Likes

Of course, you know I was just joking. It has been happening less and less but sometimes when I see a certain profile I immediately want it. Enjoy yours!

3 Likes

Ooh Annihilation was something special, probably in my top 5 list of the worst movies I ever watched. Scorpions Revenge is an animated movie and compared to Annihlation it deserves an oscar.

5 Likes

I could see the Nitro becoming considered as one of the best One Drops of all time. If they keep them at 80, I also see these becoming highly sought after like Canvases, Diptyches and Bapes. Sick 1/2 swap by the way, I opted for the fade.

4 Likes

There will be more…

9 Likes

I’ve been throwing it for most of the day and I’ve got to say, I think I prefer it to the Intro. Hard to describe, could be something as simple as the hub design (didn’t care much for the Intro rings). It’s turning into my favorite onedrop.

Couldn’t resist the bape-ish half swap too!

10 Likes

My first G Squared courtesy of @griffin

14 Likes

Just got this brand new, took it out of its pouch and BLAM!

It looks like tar or scratches but it’s a smooth as the rest of the yoyo. Anyone out there have an idea what this might be? It’s on both sides.

10 Likes

half life

25 Likes

Sick :fire:

3 Likes

@anon49438433

Wow.

3 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy i have a guess…

Finger/thumb grinds with nail polish? try acetone

3 Likes

That pattern and color combination surprisingly works really well together. Who has the other half?!

6 Likes

right now i have both. calling it caribbean unicorn and its smooth af

6 Likes