What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice collection you’ve got going there! :smiley:
lol careful now…as you’re quickly realizing…yoyo collecting can become quite the addiction!

7 Likes

Its a slippery slope of seduction.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t3:

27 Likes

kinda looks like the bazooka blue, but darker in @Drastic69 `s picture

1 Like

yeah…that`s what my wife tells me :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Do you break the seal? Or is the mystique that it’s New in Box.

2 Likes

the new in box isn’t concerning me as much, as should i be making the appropriate documentation of opening… with obligatory but generally unnecessary commentary. i’ve been fortunate to unseal a couple antiyo boxes fairly recently, and wondered on the last… the eetsit i believe… should i be making an ‘unboxing video’? at that point though, i realized i was already knifing into the thing, shaking, and really didn’t care anymore… it was joy! besides, i had no one to hold a camera… i’m terrible at this videoing thing!

so… i may mull… while i throw the eetsit or something.

and no, i did not pay some ungodly ebay number for this, for those curious…

9 Likes

You can open those boxes from the bottom and keep the sticker intact.

7 Likes

lol this comment wins.

1 Like

i know :wink:

but, if i’m playing the yoyo, i’m damaging the box too i think

5 Likes

RCS Showgirl courtesy of @adamantiumpops and a Toxic Frog edition DM2. Sampled each earlier and loving them already. Super stoked to whip 'em around more this evening.

21 Likes

Oh wow!

So last night I sat in the F.I.X comp organised by @adamantiumpops.

Had an amazing time hanging out with some awesome people & @chaosgow.

After the comp, where I placed top 10 may I add (don’t ask me how many entered :joy:) Gethin (@gcoomans) messaged new and offered to and now is sending me some fixies for me to try and learn.

This is going to be my very first Fixie and the generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me.

What a legend!

Watch this space for mail day photos soon!

11 Likes

I got a skateboard, a reverse-osmosis system, and a laptop tray yesterday. Today I got this bad mamma jamma! YOYOFREAKS Mono to go with the Hashtag.

21 Likes

Email says a package is waiting!!!

3 Likes

I had absolutely considered him lost (it took 3 months to get from England to Italy) …
luckily today I found it on my table, after returning from work …

23 Likes

Sweet, not all those who wander are lost.

2 Likes

yes but when not even from the tracing you can understand where it is and the months go by … it becomes hard and it is a nice displeasure if only because in this coloring there are only 5 in total

2 Likes

G2/respawn nebula

33 Likes

15 Likes